testtest

Critics lose their minds over NRA's Christmas post

I have been an NRA member for too long for me to remember exactly how long. I will remain a member until I am no longer above the dirt. I know a lot of folks here have dropped their membership over WLP, and that is okay if that is the way you feel, but the NRA is still our best shot. I liked the Christmas wish ad. :)

I have been an NRA member for too long for me to remember exactly how long. I will remain a member until I am no longer above the dirt. I know a lot of folks here have dropped their membership over WLP, and that is okay if that is the way you feel, but the NRA is still our best shot. I liked the Christmas wish ad. :)
Word.

63243E34-ED2E-4AF4-82B4-F22B218FF93C.gif

I shouldn't be, but I'm honestly surprised that the twits who reacted to the NRA Christmas message still don't understand that the NRA (or the gun community as a whole) doesn't care if they are offended. I'm fairly certain that I would not like any holiday tweet from the Nazi Party, but I'm start enough to know that I'm not their target audience. Is it really that hard for these people to comprehend the idea that, "not everything is about you"?

I have been a member in the past and
I have no problem with and applaud the mission of the NRA and their support of the 2A and fighting for our rights, where my concerns lie is the belief that some of those at the leadership level have used membership funds for personal gain in the context of lavish vacations and parties.
Until those that have shown a disregard for ethical standards and behavior are purged from the organization I will no longer give my money to them.

Mr T said it best in saying "I pity the fool." Every time I read or view people that hate guns I kinda feel sorry for them in that the didnt have a father ,uncle or family friend that taught them about firearms, Taking them hunting or to the range when done properly is a great experience and can set the stage for a lifetime of firearm enjoyment. But then their are those that the gun control feelings have more to do with control than the actual guns. I believe that is why they always go after the AR platform not because it is used in so many crimes its because it is so popular.

Back