testtest

CRKT Kangee T-Hawk Review

I saw Rush a couple times back in the 80's when living in OR, and twice when stationed in MN in 2012 and 2010.

Too bad Neil went the way he did, and the hardships he had for a few years when his first family passed in a bad way.

Alex has arthritis in his hands so his playing days are problematic and he paints now, and Geddy is doing OK. They have a fan website and are selling stuff as well as memorabilia.

A band with brains...
We all travel through life. We need to enjoy the now.

Randall

I’m a massive Rush fan. Everything up to Moving Pictures is fantastic. My favorite Rush album is Caress of Steel. Ironically Caress of Steel’s poor album sales nearly caused Rush to be dropped by their record label. The songs were too long and not radio friendly enough they were told. They were given one last chance to make a hit album. They decided they would continue their musical exploration their way and if the record label didn’t like it or it didn’t sell so be it. Then they recorded 2112. 😊

Bassbob,

2112 was my introduction to Rush in the late 70’s. And as far as Caress of Steel, they played Lakeside Park at the show I saw in 2015. That actual date was the “24th of May.” When Neil sang the lyric, I got chills.

Bassbob,

2112 was my introduction to Rush in the late 70’s. And as far as Caress of Steel, they played Lakeside Park at the show I saw in 2015. That actual date was the “24th of May.” When Neil sang the lyric, I got chills.

My first decent band and every band I’ve started since except the last one played this song. Doesn’t go over all that well live surprisingly 🙃
It is however a brilliant song with brilliant guitar and bass lines. Right up there in my top favorite songs of all time

Mesmerizing guitar by Alex, Bassbob.

Back on topic, is this your trusty axe? Lol!

0C02E6C6-B399-42CF-8C4F-E5726C0253FB.jpeg

Mesmerizing guitar by Alex, Bassbob.

Back on topic, is this your trusty axe? Lol!

View attachment 37277
No but when I was 8 he was my hero. He’s why I started playing bass, though my dad being a bass player as well had something to do with it as well.

I still think that up until the Dynasty album they were a great band. 100,000 Years, Watchin’ You, Got To Choose. Those are great songs.

Back