testtest

Crucial Concealment Covert OWB Holster Review

I won't endorse the holster because I have no direct knowledge of it. However, I will completely endorse the author's emphasized importance of individualized holster. A holster must be perfect for the person using it, not anyone recommending it. What might be perfect for one hang gunner might be all wrong for another.

It looks really good. Nice article. I really like the user end adjustments, that’s a plus for me. I didn’t see the thickness of the kydex used, .60 or .80. It looks very comfortable.

I won't endorse the holster because I have no direct knowledge of it. However, I will completely endorse the author's emphasized importance of individualized holster. A holster must be perfect for the person using it, not anyone recommending it. What might be perfect for one hang gunner might be all wrong for another.
This. I’ve got a large box of “great holsters” that just didn’t work for ME. Might be great for you😏. The only IWB I’ve ever had (and I’ve got a BUNCH) that was comfortable for me is an Aliengear cloak tuck. I can tote an EMP in it all day. Others, nope, not for me. FWIW that also have (or did have ) a “test drive” period where you could actually try it and return if it didn’t work. I never needed it, but wish other mfgr’s would offer something similar.

Thanks for the info, everything changes when sitting and most holsters are chest high and drawing is hard and I'm lifting up to my nose. I need to cross-draw to have both hands to support my gun. DeSantis slim tuk is short-4" high so easier to draw but with one clip on the side it wiggles. I'm wearing Blade-Tek eclipse 2.0 and it is 6" high, not working. At 77 and 106* if the Crucial Concealment takes a lot of room that's an issue. also belt loops prevent holster adjustment. Any ideas?

Attachments

• VAKANDI.jpg
    VAKANDI.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Go to What I have I bought firearms related in last 48 hours. 01-24-24. It is a Four Brothers OWB holster. This one was for an SA Echelon but also have one for M&P pistols.

Back