testtest

Cut some Firewood today.

not supposed to be doing much as i cracked my vertebrae and rib about four weeks ago but what the heck. i took the smaller saw to just limb with, was going to come back for the trunk with a larger saw. also forgot my cant hook

All the pics are just limbs, run 5 tanks through it. Then on my last cut this 4 foot timber rattler came out right between my legs. i bout peed myself. lol I didn't even have a gun. man i was kickin myself for leavin the hi point at home. had to use a big stick and it was a job. he like to got away and i danged sure didn't want to have to deal with him again tomorrow.

20230606_154934.jpg

20230606_154950.jpg

20230606_155001.jpg

20230606_155012.jpg

20230606_155021.jpg

20230606_164034.jpg

20230606_154544.jpg

20230606_154553.jpg
Yea, if that happened to me, I definitely would have a check my shorts moment….😳😳

We live in snake country, on waer, next to a half million acre state forest, with 5 varieties of venomous snakes and a wide variety of non-venomous snakes. Outdoor cats are important to keep rodents away. We welcome the black racers, corn snakes, and rat snakes. I have a large gray rat snake as a tenant in my shop. The secret to survival for the venomous snakes is to avoid the house. We have too many valuable dogs, and grandkids around to have them lurking around the house. The .410 snake charmer, or .410 Bond deringer are perfect for the job. Also if I think about it I will put a 45 ACP snake shot load in my P220 when doing woodsy stuff. I kill one or two venomous snakes in the yard each year.

We live in snake country, on waer, next to a half million acre state forest, with 5 varieties of venomous snakes and a wide variety of non-venomous snakes. Outdoor cats are important to keep rodents away. We welcome the black racers, corn snakes, and rat snakes. I have a large gray rat snake as a tenant in my shop. The secret to survival for the venomous snakes is to avoid the house. We have too many valuable dogs, and grandkids around to have them lurking around the house. The .410 snake charmer, or .410 Bond deringer are perfect for the job. Also if I think about it I will put a 45 ACP snake shot load in my P220 when doing woodsy stuff. I kill one or two venomous snakes in the yard each year.
Parents had a Black Racer about 4’ long that lived around their property in stuart, Fl.
It would get in the tree by their front door.
My wife walked out to the car and it was in the tree staring at her .
You could hear the scream in New Jersey 🤣🤣🤣

Bought this little ryobi 18 volt battery powered one a few days ago mainly to clean up with, i was really inpressed what it would do. i used it to clear the path and it done everything on one battery charge. i even cut a couple 10 inch hickory trees and it went through easy. i bet that 40 volt one will scream.

20230613_102054.jpg

Back