testtest

CZ 75 B Omega convertible 9mm

Old_Me

Ronin
anyone have this model?

i have the 75B, and love it.

CZ stopped making this Omega recently according to thier home site, and my LGS has at least 1 for sale for like $600, well below retail.

they also have the CZ 75 BD (decocker) for same price

(might pick up both, or just the Omega)

snowed here last night, and i am pooped out right now, might have to go Wednesday instead.

thing too is, i'll have to buy 10 rd mags for it, cuz it comes with the law breaking 16 rd mags.

certain company/models i love, like my Beretta 92FS, that i bought the satin SS model recently.

thanks in advance

I have the 75 B Omega Urban Grey suppressor ready edition.
Absolute tac driver. Great ergonomics
Love the gun
D317C434-0641-4EE1-9F0B-735A0DF27F38.jpeg

I had a P01 Omega “Tactical” (threaded barrel, raised sights) recently; picked it up on a “it’s a good buy” whim, shot it, it was decent, but…at the end of the day, it was just another DA/SA 9mm, and I’ve got tons of HK’s and Sig’s that fill that slot. I traded it.

ETA: good grief. Mine was almost identical to @KillerFord1977 ’s, above.

That being said—CZ makes great pistols. You won’t be disappointed.

I have the 75 B Omega Urban Grey suppressor ready edition.
Absolute tac driver. Great ergonomics
Love the gun
View attachment 37151
I had a P01 Omega “Tactical” (threaded barrel, raised sights) recently; picked it up on a “it’s a good buy” whim, shot it, it was decent, but…at the end of the day, it was just another DA/SA 9mm, and I’ve got tons of HK’s and Sig’s that fill that slot. I traded it.

ETA: good grief. Mine was almost identical to @KillerFord1977 ’s, above.

That being said—CZ makes great pistols. You won’t be disappointed.
thanks guys, that's why i am considering buying this Omega. i love my 75B, so much, that to me, a duplicate (if i buy the 75BD as well) wouldn't bother me one bit......lovin' the brand

i do wish however, that way back when, i had bought the polished SS 75B.......

I bought the Omega used with 3- 16 round mags and love the gun. This is one icon shooters should have in their arsenal.
i hope the legal team wins this insipid magazine restriction BS, or at least, grandfather in what we already own...!!

then, all new guns purchased after the ban date, (Dec 18, 2022) can only have 10 rd mags.

but, i'd rather there be no restrictions.

what is the difference from an Omega trigger to a 75B trigger?
You cannot do some of the Gucci aftermarket trigger work on the Omega Convertible that you can on the CZ75B. I had a convertible and changed out a couple of springs and had a crazy light trigger. But I never really liked it a lot. I prefer a flat trigger and didn’t really like the banana trigger on the CZ. If you’re a CZ75 fan, you’ll like the Omega Covertible with the option to switch between Safety or Decocker.

ok, so i "recovered" from shoveling the snow, and thought, "why not go and see this gun in person"?

well, i get there, they had a display, and i asked if they had 1 in stock, they did, and only that last one.

i hate it that a display gun is the only 1 available, as i hate the "hammer and slide droppers" with display guns...i never do that, to a store gun, nor any gun that i own.......

so i was ecstatic they had 1 more in stock

the CZ site says the Omega has plastic grips, this one had rubber......score, i save at least $30+ dollars buying a set from CZ.

so, i held it, felt as good as my other 75B.

downside, i had to buy magazines, cuz it shipped with 2--16 rd ones, and as i said my state passed the mag cap law......for now, still in the courts.

so i also bought 4, MacGar mags

gun, on sale, and available, mags available, snow shoveled, i deserved to use my credit card.

the Mrs just asked me minutes ago, "why were you in the basement"?

uhhhh.........."i was checking on the melted snow on the shovel"..??

i hate that stink eye...........

jWIy1QVJfuoF8lZDkKYU7PWdJd77ZuTQW1VKe6aZz3reP-OjU0Knj60vk3uFI16_I-leC2_0DZdWT2RZsQ7SNH9bxgxMp5gscKsJS7u3_ScWx_19_m1igX_Wdk414nRCp-QVdFvjQd5aVDjODY5xy6NZDpTjxWPeJAp9Z6YmWB_MlVyCUsO9Tw3tHZJziadlTvbN5OgNP22YMLc0tGdlgojRipLr1hegKAjmW1k2tp7vq9eiJl61x2K3AX8BC7HRaGxQE7HX8NdWI-nqrkuGaI9yi3xSsGbNR2yDMetuwEDw4Fxc811WZDdNPyxLtpL6kdR1XP7boovlE9VphWkH-1Z7WPkR8sH6_Wt5DsLc6TJBfT6-J0Ms2ZAARVIb3vdcXC7fENFkEtvnVmSo2TGN_M0gchsbk3u7wwFniURYXpFLjtii8nd6D7Pmr1ZwlM1xDHdwi2QJKGOqoTtXEDMb1h2kCkmjFdreZoWGXyqBNHTdtAFkNZDASb2wLXeGDLEVePE-6AzTlcxISJso1crLd4oqQaIa58I6EQQOHAuqYDz1z1rLqUFEIxXYGpB2EiU44zj_bD8i55RQ2L4GNz-NTk7IceNWvV3fsxomIPhUvzfqfnSyGzLjSot3YExPfznzZSd3Mh_zM-uLRAAdHo4fGCXJ5hOmf7Jl7rIO3V7-N-nKe6eYowXLDaqm_BCnjCYwP0tBXIQm1SosuEocFlbve_OK_CgR1OsoSb5aTaxiQr11ZTw1xtEWUki0C0hTByhu6VJxb-yBYWSYg9Mdp7NXRoeX3mwr0rJTEdF_jYlNjtH2_jpcNJ-7cKOPX047wCnxbjciaP8Te6hiR9Pl6aXXvGnMc65237DFPnGI6Ky6_ySrofHjzKAxYMda_-1K44DBkhO8SgdFF-G9m8McWLTxCU9VT-MBnn7y7n377angTK-WPVEU=w1250-h937-no

thanks guys, that's why i am considering buying this Omega. i love my 75B, so much, that to me, a duplicate (if i buy the 75BD as well) wouldn't bother me one bit......lovin' the brand

i do wish however, that way back when, i had bought the polished SS 75B.......
I almost bought the polished P-01 a few years ago but it sold before I got to the store so I came home with this CZ SP-01 Tactical instead.

Screenshot_20230228_193753_Photos.jpg

anyone have this model?

CZ stopped making this Omega recently according to thier home site, and my LGS has at least 1 for sale for like $600, well below retail.

snowed here last night, and i am pooped out right now, might have to go Wednesday instead.

thing too is, i'll have to buy 10 rd mags for it, cuz it comes with the law breaking 16 rd mags.

certain company/models i love, like my Beretta 92FS, that i bought the satin SS model recently.

thanks in advance
Have one, probably 8 years now, great shooter, totally reliable, and a fun range pistol. Grab some more Mec-Gar mags and you're set for a fun day. My son gets it when I go, and HE will pass it down!

I almost bought the polished P-01 a few years ago but it sold before I got to the store so I came home with this CZ SP-01 Tactical instead.

View attachment 37180
Have one, probably 8 years now, great shooter, totally reliable, and a fun range pistol. Grab some more Mec-Gar mags and you're set for a fun day. My son gets it when I go, and HE will pass it down!
to be honest, when i first started out, i had no knowledge of the world wide makers of hand guns, ammo, and rifles.

so i did my "due diligence" and asked around to those that have had guns for decades. i also rented a few guns before i actually started buying/collecting them.

i (in my opinion) find the CZ brand to be of top notch in quality, parts availability (unlike say the Canik brand), and dependability. i had read a time, how he said, he would never buy a gun made in a " soviet bloc" nation (??), i knew what he meant, but yet he had admitted to owning a Makarov..???

how did he get that, i had wondered, but never asked him...

anyway, to each his own, from what ever country he/she buys thier arms/ammo from

i will continue to buy what I LIKE, as many others here do as well.

ok, took the CZ Omega to the club, shot a total of 100 rounds, all new ammo, Federal 115 gr, and S&B 115 gr.

the CZ shoots like a CZ, and i gotta tell you, that is a sweet trigger outta the box.

after i got it home and field stripped it, i removed the decocker levers, and replaced them with the ordinary safety ones.

i did have to stop at least twice, to go up to the house and review the CZ video on how to do this...

it was easy enough for the CZ guy, just took me a bit longer than the time he did it in...lol

target 1...25 feet away....50 rounds, of the Federal

jqO7UH8tW07FlyjZDOPpvFEsQ-EqMSLaY5nba_XWdk5x_Ycgd5T3E4bUEaJifm_xqTHTrSau3FHg0EBjZaa1Dj98w40gyEYdKDwmpuvijEO84bOFHKX5CgGSauMheoMj8mty2Rr5xBqAH27o1WFuiZQLbYzpQFXFT5UGU-CVj6qt-rFLgspsFIZ8UyVwCn2h85CCkANS4TG_6EkyK-T-MWy0se7bGkAZgnEcU-YpYSi7jKJcqgU7o0SnGfATqzmScjUAwWF8BuxNd9YPkWZBUgVH51u9PM_N4_jvbtDUuzm49cM_QBHk3ckcaifoEuPtFqwXzoRMVd6fSZFHtEDL2pAwamL--U2FZ2Go9XRRqvubXRDL-9_kYNvQKnVzTbZ3TU2g5IrAMNIjlZE-OcVWP35nFQJ9qvwBlHmvb05jcqVxSn2N5hXXhtQ0Rl4A91EdhIlpquN1TSpvI08KxxZDaMz2_GiaR1NDJfDESrOKuisLDeJkg6d-7nDFwc5C1y1vUnGPxVxbOFwDqX8XNCDEaPbyCsLpRVQFe8Th16k9FPurCwH-9fV3HZC6N_7h4AYkxavNChyMAeoL9aQupnVdaLsRzNmfDdwOzgeAuY0FI4feVd1_qOuLVlamY_ODz8ChlCOHu2gxMOztaznHSA4HlLddbVFqqdXL4aAKNDgnbAP_kcjLVcEmbwh7hstsW9dnDq1NGW2DA7f_F49qMu5ZfnAIpN1oeB__IZmi-AP_MHULPa7M97Z7dIfgWVaSJXoRyJx48EuCXfB49YcssCcRyKYe-upDijKF1jEdnHyjNXPxWRiw8htT-qSWDyfYwaH5Kc-3QW8lJNVc6dZIhxz0p4sn9Ab9aJq_cKBiUUb9WeKpfBqFx1oDALhhj75qBYnsH4I148WtXt3XrRUAsjjoI33RBizoPCFvMUJPqqDBVHFfCaER=w1250-h937-no

target 2...same distance, same number of rounds, only S&B

t13sWep8bBLSdpDUhty8A3x_c3w2Pusy9QlqwPGo34_BfH90oq_0hoeBZMCALOO95Yqwc7rZl__ajkLzdPRstOCnr2scGvA9XDpKpkSx_rdYtNB3HHCy8_hM4M3LrBvKWX7QgYHQ7yCnP-_qZyeCdyKIRV_lAeyoiAHqZGtVTVyoeKNfggmiB2Qp6ajIfQozHzgUuwJ0Arc-v2vJMA1QgLrdAkpDyntuPLDL6V_eASPQkN7QMYFnYp97cvL_ewoTPMCq9Wngg7yU-XG69E-8j_0WhJGRF2W19qcyUvYdaPsVkXw5AtyTcWkpV_PajFw1J3ylo6SeMCXaxzHIk4syVmvKqmbw6lxVf4HdJWkfzsnwIo5cXIK8xyIQQxByiO22fnEU33mFSxAKL1hRplilWQrWHAh-jD49TRobOhcf2NtYG537uIJKKkK9XnuJB0aAzwKuJnCrqH8kaohNC1RuSCwXVg8nRosFOweEbSFtDiFTJVVErfh8zcsZTDk4JqY_4D-tnuPwzj6amvVPkvOiBkpG5SYSbxXvwVwa1OjIMaUXjWDenTZDzONtSiH_tYcQDsydOUqgdMtbTQzE4UX7jTZlqlyCvGoBzSQgznztXHhtYBxQDThvIKbQM0RMjO11LDZ_L8BxobJ0etyLe-l3SKzOqS9H-Uh5-h_K_D3kcsyPnCDUVT1FXzzPpnZCouNGriID_yAvmjjZTduno6gc35FBQXFVTFstxOBww3MA8uTB9vpNK_5Z2L2PSYE7ZIvmuZe-3_oFhaAiVRpOwxxAIAMaO5PTrC5zHgtUPHNe5ERJp4XHvRtbRVaFyjaqnAGBxXS6vqyO1S4ZEMU3iGg-NWnVgwm24VGyE4R63nivCh_2m2c3eC2hA01ko8AOjyS1j_AdbHT_5mE5WBG9zcDnHEdzU1aG4ptxufyUZUJq6dYoUQE_=w1250-h937-no

anyone have this model?

thanks in advance
I love my steel CZ's...you won't go wrong.

Back