testtest

CZ day (long time past due)

Old_Me

Ronin
I hadn't taken my CZ 75B to the range since Dec 6th, 2021.

so yesterday, i field stripped it, (i had cleaned and used Weapon Shield back in Dec), and i applied some Hoppes 9 oil.

ran only 100 rds of S&B 115 gr, thru it today

felt good, like my other 9mm's that are all metal, rather than polymers, which i am weaning myself from.

1 flier, (in the white) but otherwise, i'll be satisfied, with this.

1646675054423.png

a couple of the local police officers (to the city where the range is located) were there as well. a female and a male. she had to shoot for her qualification. she shot very well i should add.

good to know, they keep up with thier qualifications times.

yeah, i was lucky to even get to the range today. i am helping a family member get to work, and back home. thing is, she does not have a car, has her Driver's license though and needs to be at work for 7PM, and gets out at 2, or 3, or 4 in the AM...!!

i ain't been up those hours since i retired from trucking a few years ago...!!

so "afternoon nap time", and a nap while watching HBO at nights, really works..

(but then again, when have any of you known an old fart to not nap????....anytime...????....lol)

so i was fully functional this morning as i shot those rounds, and had my usual "blast of a time".

yes, CZ's are really terrific guns. very glad the LGS salesman took his time (when i first started out) showing me the CZ gun display...

yeah, i was lucky to even get to the range today. i am helping a family member get to work, and back home. thing is, she does not have a car, has her Driver's license though and needs to be at work for 7PM, and gets out at 2, or 3, or 4 in the AM...!!

i ain't been up those hours since i retired from trucking a few years ago...!!

so "afternoon nap time", and a nap while watching HBO at nights, really works..

(but then again, when have any of you known an old fart to not nap????....anytime...????....lol)

so i was fully functional this morning as i shot those rounds, and had my usual "blast of a time".

yes, CZ's are really terrific guns. very glad the LGS salesman took his time (when i first started out) showing me the CZ gun display...
I really enjoy my CZ tac75

Any day that one can get to the range is generally a good day! 72 degrees in Southeast PA yesterday made for a very nice range day. My PCR always makes me smile.

Attachments

• 06MAR2022.jpg
    06MAR2022.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
I have a CZ 75B Omega Convertible that I just can’t find the love for. I just have to work too hard to shoot it well. I can’t even blame the curved trigger, it has the shallow almost flat trigger but the reset is crazy long. I probably should have bought the regular CZ-75B but it’s kind of ruined the CZ experience for me. I’ve got better guns that perform much better. I’m probably going to offload mine.

I have a CZ 75B Omega Convertible that I just can’t find the love for. I just have to work too hard to shoot it well. I can’t even blame the curved trigger, it has the shallow almost flat trigger but the reset is crazy long. I probably should have bought the regular CZ-75B but it’s kind of ruined the CZ experience for me. I’ve got better guns that perform much better. I’m probably going to offload mine.
i wouldn't give up entirely on the CZ brand. as i read it here and on other sites, each company has "dud" i am certain they regret, as i am also certain they get an "earful" of complaints from customers.

if you don't want to give CZ another try, then may i suggest a clone, like the Girsan?

i cannot recall the exact model, but much like the Girsan MC Regard is to the Beretta 92FS, they have one to the CZ 75B

Back