testtest

Cz motorcycles

I remember them as a kid, raced against a few Jawa;s. i miss the old motorcycles that you don't see around anymore. always wanted a Triumph trophy 650 as a kid but they were over 3 grand then and my paper route couldn't afford that. lol i liked the BSA and Nortons too. And the Huskys. you see a triumph here every now and then but that's it. most are Harleys and Honda's plus Kawa's and Yamahammers.

IMG_0576.jpeg

This was my last bike usually had Harley’s but this one wax my favorite I miss it

My eldest brother started the bike thing back in the '60's. In order: Cushman scooter, Ducati 160, Yamaha Big Bear scrambler, Norton Atlas, Honda 450, BMW K1000, BMW oil head (twice), Guzzi (model?), Harley bagger (model?), Harley Ultra (twice).
We used to go to the local dealer to look at the new Triumphs, Royal Enfields and Ducatis.

What is the car behind you?
Toyota Celica. I didn't have it long. traded my chevy nova for it thinking the cops would leave me alone.lol I didn't have it long, just had a 5 speed stick and would not stay tuned, about every 100 miles ot so it would start backfiring really loud shifting. took it in under warranty a few times. got tired and traded it.

It was supposed to be a fast little dude, Had a big bad 4 cylinder. Pfffftttt! my nova would eat it alive..BUT..it was nowhere near stock. Celica still had no power though

Back