testtest

CZ Scorpion 3+ or St Victor 9mm carbine?

Belt Fed

Hellcat
Pretty sure one of these will be my next purchase, i like the looks of the scorpion but seen it a has a polymer frame. I never liked polymer framed AR's but this one is different and may be GTG. who owns these and which one do you like better. the scorpion is about 150 bucks cheaper.

Pretty sure one of these will be my next purchase, i like the looks of the scorpion but seen it a has a polymer frame. I never liked polymer framed AR's but this one is different and may be GTG. who owns these and which one do you like better. the scorpion is about 150 bucks cheaper.
while I dont own the CZ scorpion, I have fired them for years from friends and LGS mgr lets me shoot the rental for free.
I really like them. I'd get the CZ.
Only reason I dont buy one is that my AP5 fits that need for me.

Don't worry about the polymer frame! I've had a CZ Scorpion for several years and zero problems. I'm still using the plastic mags that they had problems with early on. :)

I have never fired the Victor so I can't comment on any comparison.

IMO, aside from the SA Victor PCCs' control familiarity with the AR15, the CZ Scorpion 3+ is a superior PCC platform.

Last edited:
you guys talked me into the CZ, i have an AR type 9mm and a MP5. Gonna call my gun shop and have them order me one in a couple days. Thanks for the replies i definitely like the looks of the CZ. also 30 round mags are not that expensive for it. MP5 mags are crazy expensive.

you guys talked me into the CZ, i have an AR type 9mm and a MP5. Gonna call my gun shop and have them order me one in a couple days. Thanks for the replies i definitely like the looks of the CZ. also 30 round mags are not that expensive for it. MP5 mags are crazy expensive.
ETS MP5 mags are very affordable, and reliable…the Turkish mags are good, too.

And I’d look at a Sig MPX before a Scorpion…but they’re both solid choices.

I did look at the MPX, it's more like an AR. the one on their website has a muzzle brake. i hate muzzle brakes. lol totally not needed for a 9mm carbine. still like the Scorpion better. now their pistol is different but i don't want another AR pistol. unless it is SBR'd.

Back