testtest

Daffy Zone…..

1701466363937.pngsw.png

Low and behold on todays News… they are coming to the Dallas area… what timing on this thread … 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 48047
sad part is COPPELL is one flucked up part of the greater dallas area... famously known for a super large amazon distribution facility and the HUGE DAUNTING U S mail center that looses more parcels than all other facilities nationwide
they need strong cofffffffeeeee

Well, during our time on the firing line, she caught a hot one directly from the chamber right down the neck of that T-shirt. She started screaming and jumping around and looking like she was trying to get that T-shirt over her head and off. Wow thought I, never knew a little shooting could excite a young lady that much. Anyway, once I realized what was actually going on, I jumped in to help her get that T-shirt off leaving nothing but an 'underwire' something/something, iirc, a lot of bare skin, and a bright red mark right over her heart.
They hurt -- had a .45 case jump up, hit the bill of my ball cap, ricochet down, cleared the minute space between my safety glasses and ended up on the area just below my eyelid. Almost died, I tell ya.

They hurt -- had a .45 case jump up, hit the bill of my ball cap, ricochet down, cleared the minute space between my safety glasses and ended up on the area just below my eyelid. Almost died, I tell ya.
I have a burn mark on my high cheek just below the eye. It went down inside my glasses and got stopped by the bottom of the lens against my cheek. Hurt like hell.

Momma bear was pissed off when I got home and she saw that.. since I have new lenses from cataract surgery .. 😉

Momma bear was pissed off when I got home and she saw that.. since I have new lenses from cataract surgery .. 😉
I hear ya -- Mrs. Tinyman had her right one done 30 November and will get the left on the 14th. The eye doc said she can continue her regular schedule after one week of recuperation -- I told the doc I wouldn't wait a week for her to cook (she wasn't happy).

Among range rules I set at my range were the shooter must wear a crew neck t-shirt or buttoned collar, safety glasses, and a hat or visor with a bill to keep the hot stuff out. IALEFFI events go a step further and require side shields on the glasses, probably a good idea.
I wear the wrap around eyewear, but I guess it sometimes slides down a bit. Created enough gap for shell to bounce off bay wall and land perfect

Back