testtest

Damn Covid

jmcd

Professional
Founding Member
After avoiding it for just over 2 years, Covid is making its way through the house. Even with outdoor activities greatly reduced, working from home and still wearing masks, it still found it way in. Luckily its not the original strain as I may not have been typing this. We have lost family members to the original strain. This one is more flu like with less of an emphasis on respitory. Now that I hope I've turned the corner. I'll just lie here and read the forum comments from you fine folks.
Stay safe out there everyone.

After avoiding it for just over 2 years, Covid is making its way through the house. Even with outdoor activities greatly reduced, working from home and still wearing masks, it still found it way in. Luckily its not the original strain as I may not have been typing this. We have lost family members to the original strain. This one is more flu like with less of an emphasis on respitory. Now that I hope I've turned the corner. I'll just lie here and read the forum comments from you fine folks.
Get well soon.

Wow jmcd, hope you get better soon. I‘ve read that eventually most everyone will get Covid. Who knows, I may have had it and not realized it. I’ve never been tested but have taken 3 of the 4 shots. I’m torn whether or not I’ll get the new one later this year. I only wear masks when required at doctor visits which currently is numerous. Stay safe and hope your family is well.

Wow jmcd, hope you get better soon. I‘ve read that eventually most everyone will get Covid. Who knows, I may have had it and not realized it. I’ve never been tested but have taken 3 of the 4 shots. I’m torn whether or not I’ll get the new one later this year. I only wear masks when required at doctor visits which currently is numerous. Stay safe and hope your family is well.
Thanks @BET7. I'm always getting something across my desk with numbers. They are still up in this area. I've been vaxed and boosted but still have become a statistic.

1663872049220.png

I

I was in the same boat 4 months ago. A lady that was fully vaxed and boosted to the max brought home covid. While not in sexual contact with her, I was in close proximity, sometimes touching her before she found out she had covid. She was etsted twice and both were postivie. She had cold symptoms.

I never got the vax or boosted and tested negative for covid antibodies a year earlier. So, nothing in my corner to help. I didn't get covid from her. Guess I was lucky. Maybe it is because I eat lots of plain yogurt. I had heard probiotics help. Who knows, don't really care. Just glad it skipped me. I'm near 70.

Good luck!

Paxlovid helps, if you’ve been recently diagnosed…I had it back in July, got the antivirals, and it took it from bad flu to bad cold overnight.

Back