testtest

Damn Covid

Get well soon jmcd and your family, it sucks after all this time and now you guys get it, at least like you said it’s not the main version, take care my friend and eat plenty of chicken soup….. oops did I just say that?

View attachment 31005
Thank you. Soups on!
By the way, who puts cheez-its in their soup? I can see oyster crackers, Ritz, saltines, but cheez-itz? Wife just did it. I'm hoping the Paxlovid she is on isn't causing serious side effects.

jmcd take care. It's good to see that you are on the road to recovery. I've had all 4 shots, but I'm not sure about getting the latest booster. I will get my regular flu shot about the middle of October, and then I'll decide what to do about the 5th shot. Hope you will be out and about in a few days.

Thank you. Soups on!
By the way, who puts cheez-its in their soup? I can see oyster crackers, Ritz, saltines, but cheez-itz? Wife just did it. I'm hoping the Paxlovid she is on isn't causing serious side effects.
I didn’t get Covid until I started visiting multiple doctors leading up to my shoulder surgery, 1 day after I tested positive I got a serious sinus infection that basically caused me to nearly go completely deaf for almost a month. I finally had tubes installed in my eardrums to drain the fluid and relieve the constant pressure.
Paxlovid did nothing for me. Again I wish you and your family all the best.

jmcd take care. It's good to see that you are on the road to recovery. I've had all 4 shots, but I'm not sure about getting the latest booster. I will get my regular flu shot about the middle of October, and then I'll decide what to do about the 5th shot. Hope you will be out and about in a few days.
Thank you. Feel more human today and it doesn't hurt to blink. Voice is completely gone so my wife is really enjoying this moment.

Wishing you health in whatever decision you come to.

I didn’t get Covid until I started visiting multiple doctors leading up to my shoulder surgery, 1 day after I tested positive I got a serious sinus infection that basically caused me to nearly go completely deaf for almost a month. I finally had tubes installed in my eardrums to drain the fluid and relieve the constant pressure.
Geez, you had a rough go of it. Glad that's behind you.
Thanks @Keystone19250.

After avoiding it for just over 2 years, Covid is making its way through the house. Even with outdoor activities greatly reduced, working from home and still wearing masks, it still found it way in. Luckily its not the original strain as I may not have been typing this. We have lost family members to the original strain. This one is more flu like with less of an emphasis on respitory. Now that I hope I've turned the corner. I'll just lie here and read the forum comments from you fine folks.
Stay safe out there everyone.
Hope you and your family get better soon.

Glad you were able to recover from it.

Back