testtest

damn the electric fence

Onewolf426

Professional
damn the electric fence.jpg

I remember watching an episode of
“North Woods Law” a show about conservation officers in the Northeast.
The show was about a resident that put up an electric fence to keep bears out of his yard and away from his chicken coop, it included a video of a bear getting shocked three times but didn’t give up, eventually the bear went into a rage and busted through the fence and then proceeded to destroy the coop and carry away a chicken.

I remember watching an episode of
“North Woods Law” a show about conservation officers in the Northeast.
The show was about a resident that put up an electric fence to keep bears out of his yard and away from his chicken coop, it included a video of a bear getting shocked three times but didn’t give up, eventually the bear went into a rage and busted through the fence and then proceeded to destroy the coop and carry away a chicken.
Some days you just gotta have chicken

Attachments

• l-intro-1663165977.jpg
    l-intro-1663165977.jpg
    611.6 KB · Views: 53
Reminds me of the time my crew commander put up a top wire on his fence in an effort to prevent his 2 huskies from jumping over it. Once he finished the project, he decided to shock the dogs so they knew what was in store. He would grab the front paws of each dog to try to get them to hit the wire. Well, the dogs thought it was play time so as he was moving one of the dogs to the wire, the second dog jumped up on him lighting him up on the wire.

The project was a bust because the dogs were still able to easily jump clear of the wire. Our crew razzed him for a good month over that one.

Back