testtest

Dan Wesson DWX release?

PacNWvike

Master Class
Well with the release of the prodigy and the mag ban in my state, the DWX isn’t as high on my want list. However a hybridized 1911 and CZ does seem really sweet, if they ever actually release it. Have any of you well informed people heard anything new on this?

Although Dan Wesson should add a optic cut on this to compete with staccato and the new prodigy. But the concept of this gun is fascinating.

Over on the CZ forum a few months back someone posted some info from CZ that they had basically shelved the project for now. Which is too bad, I was pretty excited about the DWX as well when it was announced. I think a lot of people were, which is why it's kind of puzzling that they didn't see it to production.

Well maybe when it is revived it will include optics ready format. Hopefully it stays at 1600-1800 range. The smaller of the two models was the one I was interested in. Not really into spending that much on anything in 9mm until the mag ban ends. Just be buying 1911, which I’ve wanted a TRP for a long time so that moved up on my list lol

Is the DWX not for sale on the Dan Wesson online store? Or is that for pre orders?
DW doesn't have an online store (other than parts available through the CZ web store). That's a scam site.

The DWX project was postponed indefinitely. While I hope it actually happens some day, it's hard to know what the heck is going on at CZ/DW these days. DW has certainly dropped a lot of models in the past year, and not really added any new ones.

Hans might of said it best. Plus I just looked at the Wilson combat SFT. Nice gun, seeing how it will take forever for the mag ban to drop if it ever does. I might as well start saving.

Hans might of said it best. Plus I just looked at the Wilson combat SFT. Nice gun, seeing how it will take forever for the mag ban to drop if it ever does. I might as well start saving.
The X9 looks great. I'm not spending $3200 on a 9mm though unless it's an SP5.

Back