testtest

Dan Wesson Pointman 7

Philmo11

Master Class
Finally got me a Dan Wesson Pointman 7-45. Not exactly the model I wanted (Pointman 45) but its what was available for a price I was willing to pay. I am sure I will be happy with it none the less. Paid for, now we wait...

Stock picture:
1657758261888.png

A buddy of mine at work has a couple Dan Wessons and they are phenomenal. This is the same guy who's sister is married to a Browning exec. He was going to sell me a $6000 safe for $1100 but it won't fit in my house anywhere.

A little sidebar. A few years ago his brother in law had the president of FN in town and my buddy was tasked with "Showing him a good time", which my buddy excels at. Now he ( my buddy) is good friends with this FN guy and at the end of August he's taking him for a month to southern Turkey for some fun. All expenses paid. I don't believe it has anything to do with firearms. FN guy says it's his favorite place in the world. Apparently there is some club there, which I can't really tell you much about on this forum, but if I did your jaw would hit the floor.

A buddy of mine at work has a couple Dan Wessons and they are phenomenal. This is the same guy who's sister is married to a Browning exec. He was going to sell me a $6000 safe for $1100 but it won't fit in my house anywhere.

A little sidebar. A few years ago his brother in law had the president of FN in town and my buddy was tasked with "Showing him a good time", which my buddy excels at. Now he ( my buddy) is good friends with this FN guy and at the end of August he's taking him for a month to southern Turkey for some fun. All expenses paid. I don't believe it has anything to do with firearms. FN guy says it's his favorite place in the world. Apparently there is some club there, which I can't really tell you much about on this forum, but if I did your jaw would hit the floor.
Turkey, Texas isn't much of a place! Population of 421. I think your buddy got scammed...................... :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'd pass on both places, but hope he enjoys it!

Finally got me a Dan Wesson Pointman 7-45. Not exactly the model I wanted (Pointman 45) but its what was available for a price I was willing to pay. I am sure I will be happy with it none the less. Paid for, now we wait...

Stock picture:
View attachment 28933
i have the PM-45 and the Heritage, and i can assure you that you will love yours.

good luck with it, and enjoy it.

i just looked it up compared to mine, all that is basically "missing" is a fiber optic front sight..??

the front checkering..??

pfftt.......no biggie.....it's a Dan Wesson...enjoy..!!!!!

Last edited:
i have the PM-45 and the Heritage, and i can assure you that you will love yours.

good luck with it, and enjoy it.

i just looked it up compared to mine, all that is basically "missing" is a fiber optic front sight..??

the front checkering..??

pfftt.......no biggie.....it's a Dan Wesson...enjoy..!!!!!
I am sure I will love it. Yes, The top of the slide is different, the front strap checkering and fiber optic sight. Those are the differences. Just gives me an excuse to buy another one ;)

I am sure I will love it. Yes, The top of the slide is different, the front strap checkering and fiber optic sight. Those are the differences. Just gives me an excuse to buy another one ;)
please be sure to read the owners manual regarding what lube they recommend. in my booklet, it was said that i could use Weapon Shield for the break-in.

do not detract for thier recommendations for break-in lube..... too many have complained about galling? and improper lube oil was to blame...or so i read

i will be switching over to FP-10 later.

Back