testtest

Daughter range day

what federal law are you talking about? I have never heard of anything like that, and lot's of 18 to 20 year olds legally own handguns

Minimum Age for Gun Sales and Transfers*​

Unlicensed Persons

• Handguns: Under federal law, unlicensed persons may not sell, deliver or otherwise transfer a handgun or handgun ammunition to any person the transferor knows or has reasonable cause to believe is under the age of 18, except under certain exceptions.**
She legally cannot have a handgun in the state she resides and travels to under age of 21. Also, she is a university student. Cannot have them on campus/dorms

She legally cannot have a handgun in the state she resides and travels to under age of 21. Also, she is a university student. Cannot have them on campus/dorms
That stinks, but I understand. I'm thankful my state isn't like that. Well, we don't have campus carry, but my daguhter isn't in college so that doesn't matter.
Either way, looks like yours is a good shot and it's awesome you two shoot together.

Hey @KillerFord1977,

I ordered up a roll of 4" targets along with my regular reactive targets. After I practice with those a few times will I shoot as good as your daughter? Or maybe at least as good as you and @SimonRL? ;)

AL9nZEV9J64-YSs70gumgrjyDD-S8f0PgfACkl_bm44c9Cl1lD1cMZNjlMt28ULCVIyA3FteM602btj2uHBDFCEUIpn6LjrKyXbU_8m-9JX1_61bhIAvqSl6XSDzszyk1A2HyqFWSvkFeCbVD60D3Xtav9hbwQ=w1236-h927-no

I'm looking forward to the next time I take my daughter to the range. This is a good thing that you can't get too much of, right? :)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

I have raised three sons. I discovered one of the reasons they enjoy shooting a lot growing up is because they dont have to pay for the ammo. When my son was deployed since he was the base purse strings the SF guys came and got him and took him to the range. They had every suppressed weapon and fully automatic weapon in their arsenal and let him shoot as much as he wanted. When he told me about it and said how much fun it was I asked if he had to pay for any ammo. And of course not was the answer. I said so like growing up then and he just laughed.

Back