testtest

Deafening Silence

Well I just watched Gov Greg Abbotts news conference where beto truly made an ass out of himself. Again he has no solution only criticism. Saying mental health isnt the problem. There is an old saying, to those that know no explanation is necessary. To those that dont know no explanation is possible. And I speak of the gun control crowd.

I think his actions are totally uncalled for, this is not the time for politics, but a time to heal, but this is typical of the left after any horrendous event, sad to say
I just watched the video of him interrupting the school shooting press conference, not only was he way out of line his rant was disgusting and reprehensible and will hopefully/most likely squash his political aspirations as no one wants or needs a hot head in office.

They’ve already destroyed two generations of kids with their nonsensical child raising BS. It’ll not be in my lifetime before those young people die out through attrition so we are stuck with two generations of self righteous psychopaths. Want to stop mass shootings? Grow up, raise your kids to be good people like responsible adults. Stop making criminals out of good parents that discipline their kids. Take the restrictions off citizens that carry and quit making criminals out of people who defend themselves against these monsters. Got to do a who bunch of things that make democrats crawl in their safe spaces and ball like the selfish children they are. If all of this started tomorrow, my children’s children would be the first generation to see the damage they’ve caused undone.

Back