testtest

Deerfield and their AR and distain !

Connecticut did the same thing shortly after the Sandy Hook/Newton tragedy.
when I worked for Mossberg they were designing and building the MMR all completed units had to be shipped to Texas on the company trucks and delivered to dealers from there.

You!!?? I live in this state . At least I am in the South end of Illinois.

The ban isn't through out the state , just in a few towns on the North end and Cook CO/ Chicago. The right to enact MSR bans was included by the law makers after the courts said they had to let us have concealed carry.

Yeah I feel bad for all of southern Illinois. It's like 2 different states. Chicago and the rest of the state. Those bans are unconstitutional. Hopefully the supreme court steps up and does it's job.

Judging by the actions of the SCOTUS it is unlikely we have any sitting judges that are actually Constitutionalists-they can claim they are but there has been zero action that would actually prove they are.
I kinda am starting to think that they should be ashamed of their Constitutional Inaction as of late.
Can't trust nobody to do the right thing anymore.

Also a ccw holder gets shot by deputies.
It may be this incident of which you referred:

You!!?? I live in this state . At least I am in the South end of Illinois.

The ban isn't through out the state , just in a few towns on the North end and Cook CO/ Chicago. The right to enact MSR bans was included by the law makers after the courts said they had to let us have concealed carry.
Umm yea we live in a communist state that thinks utopia can be mandated....
🙄

It may be this incident of which you referred:

I think that is the one? Last name looks right.

Back