testtest

Deleting a hilarious video link!

Got it JJ, thanks. A lot of times, an email that contains web content, will have a tiny statement (usually at the top i+of the email), that indicates "clink here to view as webpage" or something to that effect. Additionally, If you launch a video from email, frequently it will open a webpage to play (i.e. like uTube). As long as the webpage doesn't contain personal info like you name or email address, you can copy the webpage URL address and then post here on the forum.
(And no, I'm not coming down to Florida to show you how to do this). ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When I click on the little symbol at the bottom of my email page where the attachment is, I don't get any notice to "click here to view as a web page", or anything else ............ when I click on it, it simply opens a little window asking me what app to use to open it with several options. I select "Windows Media player" or Firefox "Movies and TV" and it begins. It's a funny as hell little video and wish I could share it, just haven't figured out how yet.

I'm really sorry, but I couldn't be a 'good enough' friend to this guy to push his 'music' (and I use that word very, very loosely) off on anyone.

And sadly, I'm still not having any luck figuring out how to share that little video with you folks. It was sent tome as an attachment to an email from a friend. I just click on it on the email page and it loads and plays from there so I don't actually have an address for it. 🤔🤔🤔🙄
Hey JJ, you could ‘right’ click on the video attachment and save it on your computer. Then you can create a post here & use the “attach files“ button you see under where you write your text (the box below with the paper clip). That will allow you to attach the video file you saved on your computer and post it on this forum. You have to remember where you saved it, and then search for it at that place when you hit the “attach files” button. You’ll see it load into the reply area. When done hit “post reply”

I DID IT!!!! I DID IT!!!! All you have to do is double click on the file name 'daddy.mov', then select open with (it defaults to Movies and TV) .... and click OK. Be sure your sound is turned ON.

I hope it still doesn't link back to my email. Somebody tell me quick if it does ..................... please!

Last edited:
I DID IT!!!! I DID IT!!!! All you have to do is double click on the file name 'daddy.mov', then select open with (it defaults to Movies and TV) .... and click OK. Be sure your sound is turned ON.

I hope it still doesn't link back to my email. Somebody tell me quick if it does ..................... please!
It doesn’t work for me JJ. I get an error and see some mail dot yahoo Title

The forum keeps telling me it cannot attach the file type (.mov) and I can't seem to find anything else to save it as that will be attached.
I never tried to attach a movie, only pictures. Looks like you may be out of luck on attaching it. Perhaps your friend can tell you where on the web he found it and you can specify the link in a post.

Back