testtest

Democrat introduces bill banning nearly ALL semi-auto firearms in Ohio

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
And I only thought California had idiots like this……guess I should have know there everywhere……

Don't vote for the Borg Party if you care about the 2A.

1709240775962.png

And I only thought California had idiots like this……guess I should have know there everywhere……

he just wants to make sure the "bro's are safe in da hood", from gunfire from others.

Not gun related but, Yup idiots everywhere.
Newsweek 28 Feb. 2024
"Wizard of Oz' Rating Could Change Over Offensive Language"
Oh, the "offensive" language.... "hottentot,":rolleyes:

This the new normal. Repeated bill introductions for ludicrous laws. Over time, with the leftist media on their side, we become conditioned to the process becoming normal (introduction of bans). Then at some point in the undetermined future, the law making body of what was once a conservative state passes one, or a portion of one. Then another state falls, and another. The leftist who introduced the bill knows it will fail. And the next 10 times it is introduced that it will fail. But in 10 years, who knows? By then its passing will hardly make a splash. Politics is a dirty business. And if you want to win, there is no fair fight. The left is playing chess while the right struggles with checkers.

I've never heard of a gun killing a human being all by itself before... If there was a ban on idiots, the population would drop substantially. If only...
uh....no.....as i recall, one dies, 1,000 take it's place......

the population of idiots, morons, and jerkwads will never drop.

as neither will the border crossings.....which will then give us even more

Back