testtest

Democrats Appear Set to End Public Gun Ownership if They Gain Power in November

It’s happening everywhere and basically it’s people that have fled 3rd world countries that want to turn America into the 💩 hole they left. Boggles the mind.
Then complain about what they themselves helped create! Look I live in Illinois I know all to well what that the liberal agenda is. The entire rest of the state could vote one way but those 9million people in Chicago are just clueless.

Then complain about what they themselves helped create! Look I live in Illinois I know all to well what that the liberal agenda is. The entire rest of the state could vote one way but those 9million people in Chicago are just clueless.
Being clueless for many is a way of life, it allows them to believe they are not responsible for their own actions.

Last edited:
Yeah , I remember when Quinn was elected and won only 3 of the 102 counties in this state.

Back