testtest

Democrats propose tax hike on guns, ammo…

What part of “they don’t care” is not understandable?

The country is becoming a dangerous place as they coddle to criminals and work hard to disarm the law abiding citizen.

I feel bad for the current younger generation and what they will have to deal with. Frightening.

What part of “they don’t care” is not understandable?

The country is becoming a dangerous place as they coddle to criminals and work hard to disarm the law abiding citizen.

I feel bad for the current younger generation and what they will have to deal with. Frightening.
I don’t feel bad for them. They believe and support this idiocy with the likes of aoc and her ilk.

Leave it to the left, since they can’t ban guns, they will tax the hell out of them, ammo, and since there weaponizing the ATF, we have to stay vigilant in our efforts to save our 2nd amendment rights, can’t wait till the midterms

Never a tax the Dems don't love. Half don't have to pay it, the other half profit from it.
worse part is, you'd think the people would have had enough of the BS yet, something like, "well he's a really nice guy, i seen him on tv, i think i'll vote for him again"...

and always seemingly forget they got screwed by that "nice guy".....

voters do not remember.

they just follow the other sheeple to slaughter.

The way I look at it is people who vote for these left politicians are die hard democrats and don’t care since most live in the big cities and much of this doesn’t pertain to them or are just blind to the facts
they are brain washed by previous teachings, from thier parents, relatives, friends. i highly doubt many of today's voters even know a democrat from a republican to a tyrant, to a communist.

until they educate themselves, which will never happen, they will vote blindly

they are brain washed by previous teachings, from thier parents, relatives, friends. i highly doubt many of today's voters even know a democrat from a republican to a tyrant, to a communist.

until they educate themselves, which will never happen, they will vote blindly
To add on, there has been this movement of vilifying and dehumanizing an entire political side. I wont even say names and you all know which I mean. Its almost like Star Wars where they are saying and teaching our youth that there is Good and Evil side. One with Blue lightsabers and those with Red. If they say this slander often enough, the lie becomes engrained. So these poor kids cant even FATHOM voting or agreeing with the "evil" red side. They are inherently evil and awful after all. and if they DARE say a single nice thing or agree with the red side, they fear for their social, economical status. They will be cast out like lepers. Its all planned, its on purpose. They play these games from youths on social media all the way to the top with the old man behind the podium.

There is already an excise tax on firearms and ammunition, 11% on long guns, ammunition, and archery equipment, and 10% on handguns. Federal Firearms and Ammunition Excise Tax (FAET) was first imposed in 1919, and The Pitmann-Robertson Act of 1937 mandated that all revenue from FAET and related excise taxes be earmarked for hunting related activities. The United States Fish and Wildlife Commission places revenue that is collected in a trust fund that is administered on behalf of the states which use it to help fund wildlife management and research as well as other conservation projects. Here's an interesting article that addresses how much of the FAET tax is collected from hunters.

https://www.southwickassociates.com/breaking-down-excise-taxes-on-firearms-and-ammunition/

Unconstitutional. The Supreme Court has repeatedly ruled that taxing a right is not constitutional. Murdock v. Pennsylvania and Crawford v. Marion County Election Board are good examples of this. Additionally in the decision of New York State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc. v. Bruen the court ruled "When the Second Amendment’s plain text covers an individual’s conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct. To justify its regulation, the government may not simply posit that the regulation promotes an important interest."

Back