testtest

Dianne Feinstein, California’s longest-serving senator, dies at 90

Here's one for you, from Justin at Fenix Ammunition, this guy takes no prisoners ever:

1695999769817.png

Last edited:
What I disliked most was the Democratic party's callus endorsement of elder abuse. Propping that poor woman up day after day just to keep a seat in the Senate was very heartless and self serving. Watching the Democratic party's version of "A Weekend At Bernie's" made me sick to my stomach. The same thing holds true for Pelosi.

To be fair, the Republican voters of Kentucky need to take note and not do the same to Mitch McConnel. There comes a time when you have to be smart enough to know it is time to switch to a fresh horse..

That is why I have the greatest respect for my Dad. When my Mom died, he lived alone for several years on his own. One day, my sister and I received a call from him telling us he can't see well enough to drive so he wanted to look at selling the house and finding an assisted living facility. When we asked him if he wanted to stay in New Jersey by his friends, his response was "Na, all of my friends are dead." We got him a place near my sister in Escondido where he passed at 89. I have the highest respect for that Normandy vet who was smart enough to know when to fight and when to retreat.

Back