testtest

Dianne Feinstein, California’s longest-serving senator, dies at 90

Imagine that...
1696260203857.png

and newsomes pick is not a CA resident, at least not for the last 2 years
man the bowl is deep with dooooo dddooooo in ca
it was said on this mornings AM radio talk show, that he (Newsome) was going to appoint Karmela Harris, to free up Biden, and ask Biden to have him be his Veep, making Newsom's chances for white house run all the much more solid......

and newsomes pick is not a CA resident, at least not for the last 2 years
man the bowl is deep with dooooo dddooooo in ca
It is all understandable. So many people have left California, they had to recruit out of state to find someone willing to do it. Will the last person to leave please unplug the car charger?

It is all understandable. So many people have left California, they had to recruit out of state to find someone willing to do it. Will the last person to leave please unplug the car charger?
You know they just came out with new stats California ranks number 4 as the stickiest state people aren’t leaving. Texas ranks number 1 just my 2 cents

This is now the way politics works.no matter what side of the fence your on. Ability is not considered. Your in it until you die. Sooner or later you will have a scene something like week-end a Bernie's.some dead person will be propped up in a chair with sun glasses on "The senator votes yea !"

You know they just came out with new stats California ranks number 4 as the stickiest state people aren’t leaving. Texas ranks number 1 just my 2 cents
i dont get the stickiest part for texas?
austin, san antonio, houston and dallas try to be ca.. but the rest of us real texans out number them :ROFLMAO: :eek:

Back