testtest

Did I? I Think I Did

Th@tGuy

Elite
Saw a bundle package for the Kimber R7 Mako for $517 online today at www.familyfirearms.com (they are a legit company). Comes with 5 mags (4 13 rounds and 1 11 round), a holster, and range bag. I thought it was a great deal. Talked to the owner Sonnie as well, he seemed like a pretty cool guy. I know some people have issues with Kimber 1911s but as far as I've read and watched videos, the R7 Mako seems descent. Looking forward to getting soon and letting you guys know my experience with it. Link below if anyone else is interested.

I heard that too but it seems the issues have been resolved. Nevertheless, I'll take through the paces and see.
Yeah, it only affected certain serial numbers from Jan. 2022 to Feb 2022. It dealt with the firing pin safety block potentially releasing multiple rounds on a single trigger pull. I was holding one back in January when my LGS manager buddy took it out of my hands and informed me they just got the recall notice and that was one of the recalled S/Ns that was going back.

Hey look !
It comes with a legit range bag 😎🤪
1666750600681.jpeg

@KillerFord1977 range bag…..only in Texas

Back