testtest

Did you know…

We live off of and drive down a very busy two lane highway in eastern NC. I have someone go left of center on me at least 3-4 times out of 7 days. Distracted driving is infuriating .My wife drives it usually around 4:30 am and around 3 pm and it happens to her equally.Put the da&@ phone away and focus on the road.
Idiots!

Last edited:
I had a guy in a maroon Challenger pass me this morning on I94 at 04:30. He proceeded to get in from of me, then slow down. A lot. So I went to pass him again, he sped up. Fine, I got back in the right lane. He slows down again so I went to pass him (I’m almost always on cruise control). This time he stayed with me. Wouldn’t let me get ahead of him so I slowed down and he wouldn’t let me get behind him. By this time there was a group of semis I wanted to pass. He’s still dinking around, so I called 911. Gave the trooper the tag number and told him what the jerk was doing. He said he didn’t have any troopers in the area but told me he would pass it on to Moorhead PD and Fargo PD and NDState Patrol. Told me to stay back from him. Well duh…
That’s how my morning began. 🙄😒

I had a guy in a maroon Challenger pass me this morning on I94 at 04:30. He proceeded to get in from of me, then slow down. A lot. So I went to pass him again, he sped up. Fine, I got back in the right lane. He slows down again so I went to pass him (I’m almost always on cruise control). This time he stayed with me. Wouldn’t let me get ahead of him so I slowed down and he wouldn’t let me get behind him. By this time there was a group of semis I wanted to pass. He’s still dinking around, so I called 911. Gave the trooper the tag number and told him what the jerk was doing. He said he didn’t have any troopers in the area but told me he would pass it on to Moorhead PD and Fargo PD and NDState Patrol. Told me to stay back from him. Well duh…
That’s how my morning began. 🙄😒
with the change from 55 to 75 keeps me on cruise and no need to drive faster under normal circumstances. And ya, those morons that are catching up very fast while I'm going 75, pass me and then slow below the speed limit w/o a divided hwy or passing lanes is asking for an a$$ whipp'n! Truckers ridd'n your a$$ at posted limit is asking for it also!

Back