testtest

Dilemma

Which one? Springfield SA- 35 or FN High Power?
I prefer the lower price and that the SA-35 is a little smaller in dimensions. The FN is well built. Which one? They both feel well in hand.

SA35.jpg
FN1.jpg

I recently received a Browning high-power from a friend. Don't know very much about these pistols. It has the same markings as the above pistol but on the right side it says made in Belgium, assembled in Portugal. It has adjustable sights and ambidextrous thumb safeties. The original grips have been replaced.

There are lots of good Hi-Power clones. I rate the SA-35 right at the top.

That new FN High-Power is an abomination. It may have the name and look similar, but its a completely different gun. :poop:
I recently received a Browning high-power from a friend. Don't know very much about these pistols. It has the same markings as the above pistol but on the right side it says made in Belgium, assembled in Portugal. It has adjustable sights and ambidextrous thumb safeties. The original grips have been replaced.
My very close friend recently passed away. He left instructions with his wife to give me the pistol. Wish he was still with us, he was a great guy, great human being.

What you have is a Mark III Target model. Its a fine pistol. (y)

Back