Dinner time

Sld1959

Hellcat
Ribs check...

20220925_161401.jpg

Wipes check...

20220925_163211.jpg

It's dinner time...

Two weekends ago we cooked 2 full racks of pork ribs in the slow cooker with potatoes, carrots and onion slices and of course corn on the cob, 8 hours and they were incredible.

I do miss grilling as we’re not allowed to have any grills on the patio,
(second floor)
Have done Alton Browns oven recipe several times. Works well.

Here's the actual show. Always enjoyed Good Eats. His fan and furnace filter dried beef jerky show and jerky is a favorite I make several times a year.

Last edited:
Two weekends ago we cooked 2 full racks of pork ribs in the slow cooker with potatoes, carrots and onion slices and of course corn on the cob, 8 hours and they were incredible.

I do miss grilling as we’re not allowed to have any grills on the patio,
(second floor)
When it's just too darn cold outside to use my Chargriller Pro grill/smoker, I picked up a Ninja XL electric grill/air fryer/oven for indoor use (a friend has one) and it works very well. You still get the grill marks and bark. No smoke and easy to use. Only down side is I have to cut a full rack in half and you don't get the smoke flavor. I won't use the liquid smoke. Other than that, everything I've cooked in it was great. Steaks, hot dogs, burgers, chicken, French fries, onion rings, etc. as well as easy to clean.

When it's just too darn cold outside to use my Chargriller Pro grill/smoker, I picked up a Ninja XL electric grill/air fryer/oven for indoor use (a friend has one) and it works very well. You still get the grill marks and bark. No smoke and easy to use. Only down side is I have to cut a full rack in half and you don't get the smoke flavor. I won't use the liquid smoke. Other than that, everything I've cooked in it was great. Steaks, hot dogs, burgers, chicken, French fries, onion rings, etc. as well as easy to clean.
We just recently picked up a ninja foodie air fryer that we are enjoying.
Understandable that everything has its limitations in ease of use and clean ability but for two people it’s a quick easy way to cook a great healthy meal without a lot of cooking oil.

Back