testtest

Disappointed? Yep!

Stingray

Alpha
Dear Springfield Armory.

Enjoyed reading the article highlighting the Springfield XD-E and its attributes. Now if I could actually buy one I would be a very happy camper! Try a lot harder to get the boys in the EU to make ten thousand or so, ship to them to the USA and get a bonus for increasing your profitability. I'll be watching.

Dear Springfield Armory.

Enjoyed reading the article highlighting the Springfield XD-E and its attributes. Now if I could actually buy one I would be a very happy camper! Try a lot harder to get the boys in the EU to make ten thousand or so, ship to them to the USA and get a bonus for increasing your profitability. I'll be watching.
You must get disappointed every day.
-Soda makers (pop for you Yankees) stopped producing certain flavors.
- food companies cannot keep up with demand and lack of goods needed to make a variety of products
- ammo makers cannot make ammo fast enough
- beer companies and beerage as a whole has aluminum shortages and out of stocks....
I could keep going ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Springfield Armory.

I just bought an XDS Mod2. I checked budsguns, grabagun and many other online distributers. Pistols are very hard to find now. Good luck!

You must get disappointed every day.
-Soda makers (pop for you Yankees) stopped producing certain flavors.
- food companies cannot keep up with demand and lack of goods needed to make a variety of products
- ammo makers cannot make ammo fast enough
- beer companies and beerage as a whole has aluminum shortages and out of stocks....
I could keep going ...
and the light at the end of the tunnel just went out!

and the light at the end of the tunnel just went out!

It is indeed flickering these days, for many reasons.

We DO need to get manufacturing back on-line. This "shut it all down" bull:poop: needs to stop ASAP so we can get back to work, and to life. Bag the stimulus checks - we don't need government to do it for us, we just need them to step back and let US do what we need to do, for US.

I can no longer drink caffeine (irregular heartbeat), nor alcohol (same reason). It is HARD to find caffeine-free soda...so the 'light at the end' of that particular tunnel for me is, I've switched over to more water, and vitamin water, and gatorade.

As to the OP - "hard to find" is the rule for ANY firearm these days, regardless of manufacturer. It's not a Springfield thing, it's a global production thing as well as a "run on guns" thing brought about by our political climate right now. Your screen name indicates you like classic cars - I'm STILL waiting for a floor section for my 1970 Charger, that I ordered 2 months ago. It doesn't matter what you want, everything is slowed down right now and until we open back up...it won't be changing.

Back