testtest

Discover Card To Start Tracking Gun Purchases

Now Discover Card will track all gun sales if using there card, totaling ridiculous, it’s none of their business what you buy, glad I got rid of all my CC sometime back…….

Not sure about the legality of this but the one way to stop this is consumers that have these Credit Cards need to pay them off and close the account, doing this shuts off the income in interest these companies make.
Credit Card companies are in business to make money, turn off the income and they like any other business goes under.

I have 2 Credit Cards, one can only be used to buy furniture and we only buy items that are on sale where there is no interest if paid off in 12 months.

They other is a Credit Card that can only be used for medical cost for me not covered by insurance or medical costs for my pets.
Luckily I have a great MediCare program and have no deductibles or copays for anything.

Last edited:
I do not buy guns online, although I see a need to do so in the future. No local stores carry some specific makes/models I intend to purchase (AK for example)...but at the same time, after seeing a video of a female AFT agent photographing on her personal iPhone every page from an LGS someplace recently, I have no notions of hiding things from our soon-to-be communist government.

“...the first provider to publicly state that it will start tracking gun purchases.”
So the others AmEx/Visa/MC just don’t admit they’re tracking sales?

This Discover admission is just virtue signaling. I don’t have a Disc account and never will. Plastic money makes things easier.
MC & Visa are on my short list along with the nasty AT&T - which is close to its end of contract.

If MC/Visa want to come out of the closet so be it, I’ll gladly wait a extra week or two by sending a money order or check to any 2Aretailer if that store allows a mail order type transaction. Something these places should consider, plus an overload of check processing at their bank will send a message to the CC providers.

Well i just had to use one to purchase a gun online. It bothers me but it doesn't. When i do the transfer they will know I have it!
No, they will know you underwent an NICS background check. They won't know what you have unless they visit the LGS that did the transfer and look at the paper 4473 form.

No, they will know you underwent an NICS background check. They won't know what you have unless they visit the LGS that did the transfer and look at the paper 4473 form.
I haven’t done a NICS since I got my CCW license, Ohio uses this for your background check for the past several years, still have to do the 4473, then I hand them my license

Back