testtest

Discussion: Vietnam’s Best Spec Ops Weapon? The Stoner 63

The short, stocky SEAL in tiger stripe camo appears in two different photos wearing the same blouse.
-
The gentleman in tiger stripe is a soldier who actually did tours and was photgraphed in combat.
He actually is on a lot of shirts from 2A companies as well
 
>> The gentleman in tiger stripe is a soldier who actually did tours and was photgraphed in combat.

Did what I wrote somehow imply he wasn't in combat?

PS the chap wearing the head scarf on the tee shirt is not the short, stocky SEAL I referred to.
-
 
>> The gentleman in tiger stripe is a soldier who actually did tours and was photgraphed in combat.

Did what I wrote somehow imply he wasn't in combat?

PS the chap wearing the head scarf on the tee shirt is not the short, stocky SEAL I referred to.
-
The gentleman in the SA article opening photo holding the stoner is the person I linked

I guess I misunderstood your comment as the tiger stripe person is the same in both photos
 
Here's the chap I referred to. The stripe pattern on his right sleeve is identical in both photos, are are his face and beret:

Stoner 63 1.jpgStoner 63 2.jpg
-
 
My father who was in Viet-Nam.
He went to Thailand for R&R.

He had a tailor made a dress suit (jacket/pants) made out of US Viet-Nam camouflage.

I never saw him wear the camo-suit and only showed it as a novelty item to his friends.
I assume the tailor work was so cheap, he just wanted it to show others the novelty camo-suit❓
 
Back
Top