testtest

DISEASE X!!! Meh…

mikep

Professional
I am purposely posting this article from Axios. You can find the same propaganda garbage on USA Today, Yahoo News etc… It’s a short article that says a lot. It even has a blurb from Astra Zeneca saying we’re not spending enough $$$ on this.
The term, Disease X, has been around for a while. It doesn’t exist as a real disease, but the WHO, CDC and WEF would like for to think that it knocking on your front door.
They’re planting the seeds of fictional fear since hysteria, confusion and obedience to the State since it worked so well a few years ago at usurping our freedoms.
The timing is somewhat curious it being an election year and all (sarcasm).
It’s gonna get ugly.

I am purposely posting this article from Axios. You can find the same propaganda garbage on USA Today, Yahoo News etc… It’s a short article that says a lot. It even has a blurb from Astra Zeneca saying we’re not spending enough $$$ on this.
The term, Disease X, has been around for a while. It doesn’t exist as a real disease, but the WHO, CDC and WEF would like for to think that it knocking on your front door.
They’re planting the seeds of fictional fear since hysteria, confusion and obedience to the State since it worked so well a few years ago at usurping our freedoms.
The timing is somewhat curious it being an election year and all (sarcasm).
It’s gonna get ugly.

Anyone with any sense can see what this is. There is an international cabal who want to control the world through centralized rule and population control. It's time for the US citizens to demand we withdraw from the UN and hack off all it's tentacles.

Hmm. Sounds like a partial description of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW. The proof will be in the pudding. However, as I recall, there were proclamations that the last pandemic was an impossibility. I shall remain hopeful that the latest predictions are bunk.

i got a severe disease that the doctors and all thier testing cannot find a vaccine for, let alone a cure..

it's called, Idontgiveashititis.

until i can get the serious help i need, the WHO, The Stones, AFL-CIO, FBI, CIA, and Egg Layers of American, can kiss my hairy white......buttocal area.

More of the same. Rush Limbaugh used to point out how predictable the political left is, and he was right about that.

Nevertheless, there is no shortage of sheep who will believe this hyperbole and beg for more government to fix this problem. Which is exactly what those advancing this garbage want.

I see ads by Pfizer touting vaccines on TV and when I do, I say to the wife "there they go trying to scare the old people again."
giphy-3633769232.gif

Back