testtest

Do you carry a revolver

well, if i get my buttocks in gear, i'd buy me a nice leather holster from Kirkpatrick

for my Ruger GP 100 2.5" 357

but other things get into my way.

it might have to be OWB, and for winter, rather than summertime, due to my body frame, and it being highly visible, rather than concealed.

Almost every single day with only a few exceptions. Warm weather like this its a snubnose in the hip pocket.

20210613_120113.jpg

I carry a S&W 638 Bodyguard pretty often. It was on me during my electric bicycle ride early this morning. I will sometimes carry a Ruger New Model Vaquero when I'm traveling by car because of the simplicity and 45 colt firepower...:) I have owned several revolvers over the years but the S&W 638 and New Model Vaquero are my favorites. I added Hogue grips to the S&W 638. I got the Vaquero used and it came with nice grips...:)

Attachments

• ChiefandWyatt_06142023.jpg
    ChiefandWyatt_06142023.jpg
    679.1 KB · Views: 55
.44 Mag will have an intimidation factor.. you be the judge🙂

View attachment 40706View attachment 40707
I used to own a S&W 29 44 magnum(4 inch barrel) that I had magna-ported. Almost every time I went to the gun range people would ask about it because it was so loud. I let a few people shoot it, even a couple of women. The smiles on their faces were fun to see...:)

Back