testtest

Do you clean after each range trip ?

I do, every single time, no exception. Clenzoil wiping, cleaning of ramp until it's shiny with a Q-Tip, bore-snaking and light/RDS glass cleaning with a lens cleaning pen. I do shoot between 200-400 pistol rounds/week and haven't had a single failure of any kind in years (besides the Prodigy & M&P break-in periods).

I do field strip once a month or sometimes more often depending on how dirty the training ammo is (it's amazing how much variation there is sometimes between lots of the same brand!). That's my routine, don't claim to be the best way, that's just what I do.

On the other hand, the range I go to never cleans their rentals...

Round two
Yep, this happens often. There's a thread about "Mogadishu 30 years after" from yesterday, and one that was posted on the actual anniversary day a week earlier... I just take it as great minds think alike :D

I firmly believe shooting skills are perishable. I'm an old guy have been shooting various weapons for over 60 years. As much as I like to shoot I don't enjoy cleaning guns at all. I thoroughly clean them after each range visit. I have to drive 35 miles to the closet range, try to shoot at least once a week.

Back