testtest

Do you hail the great flag of the United States

javbike

Professional
How many of you out there have a United States of America 🇺🇸 in you front yard of your home

Attachments

• 553196BC-B51F-42E4-9392-9166946C94E7.jpeg
    553196BC-B51F-42E4-9392-9166946C94E7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 131
Hmm, not to start anything but I wouldn’t want to post a large or ‘ official’ size Stars n Stripes without also an equal size NC flag right by it.
It’s the United States of America. We unite when we meed to : disposition of our Constitution, enforcement of our Bill of Rights, definitely defensive warfare. Etc, etc…
But I like my regional heritage as much as or more as I like what the union (is supposed to) stand for.
That’s just me, however :)

Hmm, not to start anything but I wouldn’t want to post a large or ‘ official’ size Stars n Stripes without also an equal size NC flag right by it.
It’s the United States of America. We unite when we meed to : disposition of our Constitution, enforcement of our Bill of Rights, definitely defensive warfare. Etc, etc…
But I like my regional heritage as much as or more as I like what the union (is supposed to) stand for.
That’s just me, however :)
I also fly the Missouri flag below.

In my front yard, U.S. & POW/MIA nightly lit on one flag pole, and Pennsylvania State flag on another pole. On my side porch columns flanking the entryway onto the porch, two U.S. flags attached to the two columns. They all go up before Memorial Day, and are taken down for the winter on Thanksgiving weekend.

I had one mounted at front door but the slightest breeze would move it just enough and security cam would alert me that I had a visitor at front door. I’ve been looking a decent/ affordable flagpole to install in back yard.
Yeah, my side porch Flags set off the security camera I have pointed at the side door entrance all the time. It was annoying at first, but now I just let the camera SD card (which records for that and 3 other cameras), fill up, at which point I reformat the card and reuse (unless there's something on any of the 4 cameras I want to keep, at which I'll copy that particular camera file to my computer to save).

Back