testtest

Do you have a favorite handgun that you like better than the one you carry?

I don't carry it, of course, but my Smith and Wesson 686 .357 Magnum revolver 6-inch is an absolute joy to shoot. It's old, but you just get an idea of how much knock down power it has every time you shoot it. It's a smooth shooter and still looks very good for how old it is.
I actually like shooting my EDC handgun, my S&W Shield .45ACP Gen 1. S&W did something right with the Shield line, not sure what it is but it's a really good combo of accuracy, size, and recoil absorption as far as the .45 goes. It's controllable, accurate, and very easy to conceal.
One of the handguns in my EDC rotation is a Taurus G3C, which, despite all efforts, is my least accurate EDC handgun. I really think it's operator error rather than sights or whatever else excuse I might use. I just don't seem to be as accurate with the G3C as I am with the G2C. I've put lots of rounds thru my G3C and I just can't seem to dial it in like I have the G2C and G3. I'm actually considering trading it in on something else in the near future.

Should I ever actually acquire the Colt Anaconda I have on order, I am wondering if I can hire a teenager to carry it for me through my daily life. Oh yes, I'll still carry my XD-s but it's the same idea as being on safari and having a gun bearer carry the Big Gun.
Sadly, I do not think I could afford to feed the bearer or keep him in shoes.
I have been investigating shoulder harnesses, but I would list to port and wear out my own shoes too fast to be economically feasible.
I saw a little tiny woman carrying one of these in Meijer. She couldn't have been 5' tall. The barrel was through the belt loop on her jean shorts (no holster). Interesting perspective in open carry. But, I can assure you, I kept a large radius from her.

I don't. I always carried the one that I liked most. Started with the Kimber Ultra Carry in .45 but after last summer, I decided I needed more bullets. I went with the HellCat over the SIG365 and have never looked back. Just started using the 15 round mags as well and this thing is perfect!

I carry a Springfield hellcat. I prefer single action revolvers. I’ve never shot a revolver over 38. Special. My favorite gun is my single action 1920’s j stevens 22. Which the spring to give action from the trigger to the hammer is busted. I was descently accurate up to a hundred yards with that handgun.

I carry a Springfield hellcat. I prefer single action revolvers. I’ve never shot a revolver over 38. Special. My favorite gun is my single action 1920’s j stevens 22. Which the spring to give action from the trigger to the hammer is busted. I was descently accurate up to a hundred yards with that handgun it was great for small game.

Back