testtest

Do you remember ?

1978, I was 10 YO...but after listening/watching your link I am impressed at the engineering of the recorded mix. Admittedly I was into Kiss Alive 2 that year, but just a thought...good engineering on that track.

Simple times, talented, orchestrated,uncomplicated, refreshing lyrics and oh my the flamboyance.

ā€œIt was the third of Septemberā€¦.ā€
another from an earlier era of music long gone -
and itā€™s not even Saturday Night Jams post !

Speaking of rap...I remember Bernie Mac Show episode where he scolded his kids for messing with his ā€œhappy rapā€ collection.

Iā€™ve always been a very mixed genre music listener, even foreign, mostly the oldies.

What ever the mood calls for -
Elvis to Eminem to Ernest Tubb or Merle, from BB King and Big Bands like Miller to the Beatles or a Gershwin Broadway tune, the Stones - both Rolling and Sly & the Family.
Any day with Doris or evening with Sade. The lively stomp of CJ Chenier or some TexMex with Flacco Jimenez on the squeeze box even a jam session with Les Paul trying to keep up with Les Paul.

The one good thing the digital tech age has done was to make all kinds of music available.

I remember them but I was a card carrying member of DREAD, Detroit Rockers Engaged Against Disco they were not exactly on my play list lol. I was more into Led Zeppelin and Bob Seger concerts in those days.

Back