testtest

Do you wear gloves?

I do practice with gloves a lot. I find as I have gotten older my hands have gotten drier and tend to be slippery when they get cold. So, I started using light deer skin gloves for driving and hunting starting in the fall. I wear them extensively from fall thru spring. When it gets colder I may switch to cashmere lined deerskin gloves.

Yup, I do. Mostly due to some arthritis in my fingers and also a condition known as trigger finger (tendon sliding through tendon sheath sometimes sticks, thus needing to pull finger open with other hand). I use either 1/2 or 3/4 finger gloves so that I can still get a tactile feel on the trigger.

I do practice with gloves a lot. I find as I have gotten older my hands have gotten drier and tend to be slippery when they get cold. So, I started using light deer skin gloves for driving and hunting starting in the fall. I wear them extensively from fall thru spring. When it gets colder I may switch to cashmere lined deerskin gloves.
Where do you buy them I am thinking about trying some has to be super thin

Yup, I do. Mostly due to some arthritis in my fingers and also a condition known as trigger finger (tendon sliding through tendon sheath sometimes sticks, thus needing to pull finger open with other hand). I use either 1/2 or 3/4 finger gloves so that I can still get a tactile feel on the trigger.
1682092748499.jpeg

Nice glove there @BET7 😬😬😬😬

Hate gloves, I think it interferes with tactile senses.

I was shooting an AR once with a hand grip that was so smooth and oily, added hot weather and sweaty palm made this run very uncomfortable. Now I keep a pair of gloves handy in the bag.

Cold weather only for motorcycle riding and golf are only times for me. Sometimes I find gloves too grippy for throttle control response.
Borrowed the kids car, it had a smooth walnut-look plastic steering wheel that was slippery, horrible design, almost needed gloves to keep a steady wheel. Cold weather my bare hands are dry and offer no grip but hot weather hands tend to sweat.

I hate wet hands, often defer using gloves for anything as long as I can, spending more time cleaning paint, grease and splinters but the natural grip and feel of tools is more important for me.

Back