testtest

Does anyone have experience or any comments on "Right To Bear" liability coverage thru PSA ?

PSA = Palmetto State Armory (online Firearms & Accessories), for those that aren’t aware.
I’m a member of USCCA Equalizer, but I’ve gotten emails from PSA trying to sell it to me (I’m on the PSA email list, so I get a lot of mail from them, sales, etc.) I’ve read in other articles, not associated with PSA, that they were getting involved in Carry Insurance, so I’m guessing they’re legit. I’m sure you can probably see who’s underwriting the insurance for them either via searches or calling them. Chubb Ins. use to underwrite one (or more) of the Carry Ins. Providers, but got out of that business I believe when States like NY & NJ threatened to come after them with new State regulations and such.

Full disclosure I don’t have a need for carry insurance as I have a life long friend of my family that is a prominent attorney and does 2A defense work, I have him on retainer which based on my research is less money then the yearly cost of most carry insurance.
My take on this is you need to have a lawyer that you can trust to be there for you when you need help, your freedom depends on it and with most carry insurance you have absolutely no idea who you’re going to get for an attorney.

Full disclosure I don’t have a need for carry insurance as I have a life long friend of my family that is a prominent attorney and does 2A defense work, I have him on retainer which based on my research is less money then the yearly cost of most carry insurance.
My take on this is you need to have a lawyer that you can trust to be there for you when you need help, your freedom depends on it and with most carry insurance you have absolutely no idea who you’re going to get for an attorney.
Same. I have my own attorney.

There is a PSA insurance company in MD that does specialty insurance for events, etc, but I saw nothing about firearms related liability insurance.

Equalizer, Is this liability insurance, or prepaid legal coverage? I have NRA retired officer coverage and US Law Shield, but they cover only legal fees. Most of those CCW programs do not cover liability. I had $2m liability insurance when I still had my PI agency, but that was expensive insurance out of reach for the average individual.

PSA = Palmetto State Armory (online Firearms & Accessories), for those that aren’t aware.
I’m a member of USCCA Equalizer, but I’ve gotten emails from PSA trying to sell it to me (I’m on the PSA email list, so I get a lot of mail from them, sales, etc.) I’ve read in other articles, not associated with PSA, that they were getting involved in Carry Insurance, so I’m guessing they’re legit. I’m sure you can probably see who’s underwriting the insurance for them either via searches or calling them. Chubb Ins. use to underwrite one (or more) of the Carry Ins. Providers, but got out of that business I believe when States like NY & NJ threatened to come after them with new State regulations and such.
Thanks BET7. My coverage with USCCA just expired and after watching numerous youtube videos I'm in search of a new carrier. I came across several videos by attorney Marc J. Victor owner of Attorneys for Freedom. It's ashame that he only practices in two states. Check it out and share your opinion as I always enjoy your informative info.

Back