testtest

DON'T FALL VICTIM TO ONLINE GUN SCAMMERS!

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Very good article on how to spot a fake gun you are thinking of purchasing. Good read for those who buy online and think there getting a deal and may in turn getting ripped off.

Good article. Actually, much of this advice can used for all kinds of merchandise scams on the internet. We live in a capitalistic society, so there usually isn't a reason to be selling guns below market value. Not to say that occasional promotional sales aren't legit at places like RK guns, Lucky gunner, or the such. But, if a price is too good to be true, it's a scam.

Plenty of crackpots out there just trolling for your info to dox. Then there’s always the eagle eyed gubmint setting up to snare illegitimates and straw buyers. The days of a cheapskate chasing down the ultimate deal isn’t what it used to be.

I never buy firearms online,I'm sure I may have missed good deals.
Money will never change hands unless I can hold it first.
I agree with you and plus you don’t pay that 100 fee from the ffl I would much rather buy it at a store where you can touch snd see it but sometimes you don’t have a choice the stores don’t have it and you want that gun

I agree with you and plus you don’t pay that 100 fee from the ffl I would much rather buy it at a store where you can touch snd see it but sometimes you don’t have a choice the stores don’t have it and you want that gun
$100 fee ? That's insane. My FFL charges $30 for one and $15 for every one after that. I can find nearly any gun I want online. If I limited myself to what I could find in brick and mortar gun stores There's about 7 guns I have that I wouldn't have because they are never on the wall of a gun store. And I always save more than the $30 transfer fee. I bought a VP9 and a Shield .45 at my favorite LGS in the last 5 years. Other than that everything I have bought was online. I have never had a problem. The trick is to not do stupid stuff. Well, and don't buy stuff online when you're drunk. :)

$100 fee ? That's insane. My FFL charges $30 for one and $15 for every one after that. I can find nearly any gun I want online. If I limited myself to what I could find in brick and mortar gun stores There's about 7 guns I have that I wouldn't have because they are never on the wall of a gun store. And I always save more than the $30 transfer fee. I bought a VP9 and a Shield .45 at my favorite LGS in the last 5 years. Other than that everything I have bought was online. I have never had a problem. The trick is to not do stupid stuff. Well, and don't buy stuff online when you're drunk. :)
You know bassbob actually more like a 150 ffl fee add the 💩 on to the gun

Tried it when I was young and dumb. For 2 years or so. There were definite advantages, but those advantages would not apply to me today. I am married, I no longer play in a band or want to get rich and famous and I don't do cocaine or any other drugs. :)
I like you bass bob you seem like a good guy you know l hate the way California treats the 2nd stupid ass politicians but I came here from Hawaii 30 years ago I am well established and doing ok retired travel a lot own some property and California as you know you got lots of options here Tahoe Yosemite to name a few and most importantly my family is all here so I will stay in crazy California have a great week bass bob

I like you bass bob you seem like a good guy you know l hate the way California treats the 2nd stupid ass politicians but I came here from Hawaii 30 years ago I am well established and doing ok retired travel a lot own some property and California as you know you got lots of options here Tahoe Yosemite to name a few and most importantly my family is all here so I will stay in crazy California have a great week bass bob
What California needs is about 14 million Texans to move there and vote.

Aside from credit card and ID scams, many might start considering or will turn to alternate pay methods besides PayPal, etc info. to buy goods to avoid snooping credit card companies. The scammers are always one step ahead. Using these platforms like Zelle, it’s always good to know who you’re dealing with. Of course, never respond to unsolicited baloney text messages.
Received this video info from Bank of America.…

Zelle, Cashapp, Venmo, and similar apps are very dangerous to use when it comes to online purchases and I do NOT recommend it, they have no protection for the person sending funds, once you send them there is no recourse to recover. Use PayPal if you must and make sure it's a legitimate paypal "business" transaction. If they are asking you to send it friends and family and you do not know them or trust them, that's a huge red flag.

Back