testtest

DON’T LOOK AT YOUR GUN WHILE RELOADING!

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Interesting article from Personal Defense Network (PDN), on reloading technique during a gun fight. I found some of the comments after the article insightful as well, with not all commenters agreeing with the author.

What’s funny, is after I read a magazine, my wife will go through it and ask me questions on some articles, just to see if I actually read it or just scanned through it, when I reply to her with the right answer, she really gets ticked......I just laugh....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good article, but one thing that I think got missed is if you do have to reload in a gunfight don't stand still while you are doing it. It is pretty amazing to see how many times you see someone in a defensive course stand in one spot while they reload.

Boy you're a fast reader.
Darpa-680x380.jpg

He doesn't need to read it, its just a download

A Pistol course I took previously that I have mentioned here a few times, there is a reference he used that applies here.

when people would look down at their gun to reload, he would flip the switch on the wall (indoor range) and retract the target upwards toward the ceiling out of the way (service mode for the range cleaning). Now the target is gone that the shooter was shooting at.

shooter would reload, look up, and be all puzzled on where the target went.

it was his way to show people to learn to reload with minimal or no looking down at your firearm and to always keep your eye on your target, even during a reload.

Back