testtest

Double tap in Texas on home intruder

Most murderers know their victim, usually a close relationship with their victim.
Many burglaries, the person has been to the location and is coming back for what he knows is there.
So them knowing each other doesn't sound suspicious to me, they either had a grudge and the guy sneaking in intended to do him harm, or he was sneaking into the house to pilfer what he coveted from his friend/acquaintance. I'm sure the cops will investigate the possibility that the shooting was the result of an argument and the shooter is lying that his friend/acquaintance had invaded the home.

Let's save the corrupt media the effort.

Guy breaking in was a helpless victim, just wanted to commit a property crime, didn't deserve to die for it. He never did a bad thing in his life, was a valedictorian waiting to start next semester at a prestigious university. His mom says he was a good kid, never would hurt a fly.

The homeowner was a bloodthirsty villain looking for an excuse to gun down someone with the gun he owned which could hold way too many rounds of ammunition. He probably voted for Trump and doubtless was a white supremacist terrorist. Probably one of those "bitter clingers" Obama despises. He deserves to be summarily executed without trial.

This "tragic event" demonstrates why nobody should be allowed to own a gun (without government approval). "Assault rifles" are weapons of war only owned by dangerous lunatics. If this guy hadn't shot this "innocent" victim he almost certainly would have been at a school somewhere shooting it up within a week.

Did I miss anything?

Back