testtest

Dudley Brown to Red Flag Abuser: ‘Thank You for Exposing this Law as a Complete and Total Sham’

Red flag laws can be a real scary thing with one example being if someone who knows you has any Ill feelings or intent against you they can make a false claims against you to have the state disarm you and make you an easier target or if that person is just against 2A. These red flag laws have different definitions in each state and are very worrisome for law abiding citizens.

Red flag laws can be a real scary thing with one example being if someone who knows you has any I'll feelings or intent against you they can make a false claims against you to have the state disarm you and make you an easier target or if that person is just against 2A. These red flag laws have different definitions in each state and are very worrisome for law abiding citizens.
So not 2A and need to be pushed in to the courts all the way to the top.....
If the courts won't defend the 2A it will get ugly in the USA for a while.

The original Red flag law countries!
Screenshot_20200202-171802_Firefox.jpg

It should be a 2 year minimum as a felony for false claim/accusations. Make them pay!
Two years is pretty easy for disrupting/destroying someone's life. Knowing that the innocent
party will have this on their record/the internet forever. It'll popup on every internet search
when job/house hunting.

Two years is pretty easy for disrupting/destroying someone's life. Knowing that the innocent
party will have this on their record/the internet forever. It'll popup on every internet search
when job/house hunting.
Orbit could equal or double the amount that would be given too the accused/wrongfully accused in the case! Make it a forfeit on ever getting to vote again!

Being held in a house by an armed and crazy man you married seems like the most severe scary here.

And it is not anyone. It's someone who knows you intimately and a judge. In fact, wife beaters shouldn't be armed. At all. Anyone who would torture loved ones is a danger to everyone. Simple.

Being held in a house by an armed and crazy man you married seems like the most severe scary here.

And it is not anyone. It's someone who knows you intimately and a judge. In fact, wife beaters shouldn't be armed. At all. Anyone who would torture loved ones is a danger to everyone. Simple.
How did I know you'd be the one guy here who supports red flag laws and disarming ANYONE WITHOUT DUE PROCESS.

So I get denied my constitutional guaranteed rights, WITHOUT due process, because someone else committed a crime? And someone else THINKS I might. THINKS mind you. Brilliant. All this is, is a statement to get people to think with their emotions not their head. I noticed that you particularly made reference to the "crazy man you married" but what about the other way around? IT HAPPENS.
Just tug on the heart strings Cow Pies.
How about if a man abuses his wife or children someone gets to take him out back and kick the living $#!+ out of him, and if the wife goes back to him, forgives him, etc she gets a kicking twice as bad. Oh NO, we can't do that we are much to civilized. Let's screw with everybody else, just in case, it's for their own good...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back