testtest

Dueling

Posted by Missouri morons, er, I mean democrats.
The BS pulled by establishment Missouri republicans two days ago ought to open everyone’s eyes as to the way American politics works and why both parties are deathly afraid of Trump. If that don’t do it then listen to the recording Kari Lake made of her talking to the head of the AZ repugnican party.

yes cnn, msnbc are a few others are twisted up and ready to start "peaceful" riots again.
but let congress duke it out...i would pay money to see a few fist fights. at least they cant spend money if they are wasting their time on that.
just once we need a leader that can get a law passed that congressional pay is tied to budget, no budget done, no pay..no more CCR etc. do you job or dont get paid.. or maybe work 5 days a week, and no days off except legal holidays, that day only and 2 weeks in summer.

clinton had a shot at term limits and it just failed, but anyway...

cnn has been blasted again for refusing to show any trump speeches, under the guise of they only let the truth or real facts be presented to their audience ...omg thats rich coming from CNN
i was at gulf war 1 and know 1st hand how they lied and manipulated the truth, its in their DNA :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back