testtest

Duncanville TX Fieldhouse Incident

BobT

Master Class
Just read a story about the Duncanville incident at the fieldhouse. Coach William Pearson I am sure is a great man but he is delusional in his opinion that banning guns from the fieldhouse was the solution to the take down of an armed felon who was on a quest to harm someone. The perp was already banned from having firearms. Was it not a good guy with a gun that stopped a bad guy with a gun? I guess some people actually live in a mental state of Rock-Paper-Scissors. In the real world, paper does not defeat rock.

Here is the link to the news story:

Did this story change. When the story first broke it was reported that Ned was confronted by an armed staff member. But it seems that part of the story has disappeared, which is fine if it was incorrectly reported initially. I didn't see anything retracting the initial account. It was just dropped.

Did this story change. When the story first broke it was reported that Ned was confronted by an armed staff member. But it seems that part of the story has disappeared, which is fine if it was incorrectly reported initially. I didn't see anything retracting the initial account. It was just dropped.
I noticed that as well. I have not seen anything more about an armed staff member however it seems curious that Pearson would go on a rant about guns in the fieldhouse if no one but the perp had a gun. It would not surprise me if that fact was suppressed because Duncanville is in Dallas County which is big time liberal.

I live just south of the fieldhouse and frequent the Costco across the street from it so my interest is more than casual.

I noticed that as well. I have not seen anything more about an armed staff member however it seems curious that Pearson would go on a rant about guns in the fieldhouse if no one but the perp had a gun. It would not surprise me if that fact was suppressed because Duncanville is in Dallas County which is big time liberal.

I live just south of the fieldhouse and frequent the Costco across the street from it so my interest is more than casual.
My cousin's BIL and his family lives there and he SIL used to teach in Duncanville. She couldn't wait to move to another teaching job in a different town.

I really don't understand the disconnect people have to demand that we "protect our babies" by prohibiting the presence of anyone who can actually protect them from a lawless rampage. The only defense they will accept is being defenseless. How could any human brain reach that conclusion?

I really don't understand the disconnect people have to demand that we "protect our babies" by prohibiting the presence of anyone who can actually protect them from a lawless rampage. The only defense they will accept is being defenseless. How could any human brain reach that conclusion?
You do realize it's biden that is the 1. Stupid comes in many forms! This is from a delusional subjected official.

Back