testtest

Dystopian Medical gear

OkiePewPew

Staff member
Sometimes, when you’re allergic to sunlight, you manage to find some trippy clothes. This looks like it’s straight out of a dystopian movie. The oversized sunglasses I have to wear just made the whole thing pop. Will have a blast walking Vegas in this as I’ve kinda missed being stared at, after Covid took all my mask fun away😆. 0F191DAF-4F3B-4779-BAD3-352E70019F6C.jpegE4897DC5-46F7-459D-BC48-8C3AAED2CFF2.jpeg09C2F765-1DBF-46DF-BC86-91433CF836C3.jpeg

let me say this about that..

if WWIII ever comes, and it just might, there will be no need for anything, we will all be dead.

mass suicides will occur, as the nukes get launched. anyone with a bomb shelter will not be able to leave it for many years, and they will run out of food, water, and toilet paper. they will resort to cannibalism..

the only things that will survive is....

1648160911689.png

So OkiePewPew is like Silas? Who woulda thought? Must suck with covid requiring vitamin D as a preventative and all...gotta be a hard thing in the south! You should move to communist-central like Seattle or Portland...only 50 days of sun/year would be good for those afflicted.

Are you getting married? What's the rings for?
Yep. On Fremont Street. Literally on the street. Gonna be a blast
So OkiePewPew is like Silas? Who woulda thought? Must suck with covid requiring vitamin D as a preventative and all...gotta be a hard thing in the south! You should move to communist-central like Seattle or Portland...only 50 days of sun/year would be good for those afflicted.
The NW was definitely a thought. A brief brief thought lol. I’d rather cook down here than deal with that.

Back