testtest

Eagle One Never Dull - All Metal Polish

Very very nice always love those SG
image.jpg

You know Bassbob sometimes I don’t know why I hold on to them I don’t really play that much anymore . My hearing is as good these days . I don’t know sometime I think about selling them but so many great memories hard to do but I think I could have some more guns ha ha

You know Bassbob sometimes I don’t know why I hold on to them I don’t really play that much anymore . My hearing is as good these days . I don’t know sometime I think about selling them but so many great memories hard to do but I think I could have some more guns ha ha
I meant my hearing is not as good as it use be

I meant my hearing is not as good as it use be
I sold 10k worth of PA gear for basically a shotgun and a VP9. I draw the line at guitars and basses and amps. I have a couple SVTs including the unobtanium ‘89 SVT II Non Pro and a couple of Ampeg 810s, then the Brown Deluxe and an AC10. 7 or 12 guitars and I don’t even think god knows how many basses.

My kid can sell em when I’m dead.

I sold 10k worth of PA gear for basically a shotgun and a VP9. I draw the line at guitars and basses and amps. I have a couple SVTs including the unobtanium ‘89 SVT II Non Pro and a couple of Ampeg 810s, then the Brown Deluxe and an AC10. 7 or 12 guitars and I don’t even think god knows how many basses.

My kid can sell em when I’m dead.
Right on bassbob

Back