testtest

Echelon Compact

With SA's adaptation of the COG system, the possibilities are endless......full size, compact, micro, polymer, aluminum, and even steel.
With them having the Hellcat and Hellcat Pro I'm thinking they have the micro and macro sizes covered. Unless they update them with a mini COG???

Maybe in the winter, here in TX right now I'm barely able to keep my Hellcat concealed.
I know what you are saying, dd357. I'm hear in western Arkansas and we are getting the same weather, but I shop for extra long tailed, baggy shirts and that seems to help but not always. When that's the case, it is one of my other choices..... S-A Hellcat Pro, S-A 1911 1911 Compact or my S&W 45 Shield.

I've got the full size and with the 17 round magazine, it's reasonbly easy to conceal.
I agree. Mine conceals surprisingly easy. I bought the N8 Tactical Xecutive IWB holster and with a slightly baggy button shirt or even a loose-fitting T, it disappears. Not saying a compact version wouldn't be even better, but I'm pretty happy with the full-size.

I'm waiting until they come out with an Echelon Compact and compare it to the CZ USA 75 D PCR 3.75 in. 14+1 and the CZ P-07. One has an aluminum frame and the other polymer like the Echelon. A Compact Echelon would do well in the market place with the great features of the gun. I'll wait patiently, since I already have a Glock 43X MOS and an H&K P30; plus my Saint Victor 9mm PCC, yeah!

Back