testtest

Echelon, Springer Edition

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
It did not take long after the introduction of the Echelon for Springer Precision to come out with upgrades for the new pistol.

Shortly after the introduction of the Echelon, and thanks to his vast experience and understanding of the Springfield Armory striker-fired pistol product line, Scott Springer soon had a suite of options for the Echelon.

1715013695100.png

It did not take long after the introduction of the Echelon for Springer Precision to come out with upgrades for the new pistol.

Shortly after the introduction of the Echelon, and thanks to his vast experience and understanding of the Springfield Armory striker-fired pistol product line, Scott Springer soon had a suite of options for the Echelon.

View attachment 57287
I really like my Echelon as is, but these upgrades are tempting.

I recently purchased an Echelon. I like the trigger but am curious about Springer's offering.

Has anyone here installed one and what do you think about it?

I recently purchased an Echelon. I like the trigger but am curious about Springer's offering.

Has anyone here installed one and what do you think about it?
Didn't know Springer offered trigger kits. I installed a Powder River Precision trigger kit in my Echelon. Trigger pull went from 5.8 lbs to 4.2 lbs. Almost no take-up, fairly clean break, short reset and almost zero over travel.

Didn't know Springer offered trigger kits. I installed a Powder River Precision trigger kit in my Echelon. Trigger pull went from 5.8 lbs to 4.2 lbs. Almost no take-up, fairly clean break, short reset and almost zero over travel.

Ya know...I got that all mixed up. I was looking at their guide rods, springs and compensator.

You are correct and I meant to say Powder River.

Sorry for the confusion!

Ya know...I got that all mixed up. I was looking at their guide rods, springs and compensator.

You are correct and I meant to say Powder River.

Sorry for the confusion!
No problem, I never get mixed up or make mistakes. Yes I do, all too regularly.

Back