testtest

Echelon square rear site.

US1

Alpha
Hello,
Does Springfield offer a replacement rear site for the Echelon that has a square notch (not the U notch)?
Thank you,

Hello,
Does Springfield offer a replacement rear site for the Echelon that has a square notch (not the U notch)?
Thank you,
I just called Customer Service and they said that non of the sights that Springfield has on other guns are compatible (bummer).

Does anyone know of an aftermarket company that offers a square notch rear site?
I know that Dawson does not.
Any help would be great.
Thanks,

Part of the problem is that the sight swill insert, but will not be the right height for the optics cut. The Echelon uses a mid sized height sight that is not quite a suppressor sized tall sight, but not a shorty either.

You can skip to the sights section of my video

Part of the problem is that the sight swill insert, but will not be the right height for the optics cut. The Echelon uses a mid sized height sight that is not quite a suppressor sized tall sight, but not a shorty either.

You can skip to the sights section of my video

Thanks for the video - great info (I subscribed to your channel).

It's crazy that Springfield, Dawson and XS Sites say that they don't sell Echelon compatible sites when they carry them for the XD! Is it that they don't know the sites are compatible?

Again, thanks for the info.

Might sound silly, but I just can't shoot them straight and I have so many other guns with square notch sites that I really don't want to take the time to "learn them".
Most of my guns have a blacked out square rear sight and a fiber optic front. I'm just lazy when it comes to getting to know different sights. That's it!

Back