testtest

EDC Coin

I never knew my moms parents or my father's mother, his father died when I was like 4. Only thing I remember about my grandfather was him telling me when I was very young, as he was dying, to always carry a dollar coin in my pocket. He did it through the depression and said that way it kept his spirits up because he was never broke. Now a dollar went a lot further back then, but I still do it today just to honor s man I never really knew. The new ones take up less space.

View attachment 24940
I have a silver dollar that my dad carried every day of his life. It was carried by his dad and he started carrying it after his dads passing. When my dad passed , I started carrying it. I no longer carry it myself but I keep it on my dresser .
This coin no longer has any markings . It is worn smooth and was smooth when I started carrying it.

I have several police challenge coins from different police departments. I always carry them with me too. Don’t know why but it just feels nice to feel something heavy in my pockets
Some of them I got from police officers I know, and the others were bought online on boundbyhonor.net. They have a wide collection of police coins of different kinds at a good price. I like businesses that support a good idea, and it’s one of them.
I have those coins because I like to show support to police officers and other officials who protect us daily because I know their job is not easy.

My carry coin

Attachments

• 20221011_170825.jpg
    20221011_170825.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 69
I've got one that I rarely carry, but I do show it from time to time. Don't think it would be very appropriate here on the forum .....

It's an actual imprint/stamp of a 'Head/face' of a very nice looking young lady on the obverse side and a very nicely shaped 'booty' on the reverse side. It's obvious which is 'heads' and which is 'tails'. LOL!

Obviously it's a 'fun' thing for laughs and not as serious or worthwhile as some others.

I have a lot of rare old coins. I don't carry them, they're in a safe. I also have about 20 NRA coins that I kept buying, you know, to get the whole set, when I first upgraded to life member about 30 years ago.

I have a lot of rare old coins. I don't carry them, they're in a safe. I also have about 20 NRA coins that I kept buying, you know, to get the whole set, when I first upgraded to life member about 30 years ago.
I once had a set of NRA coins, then a set of American Hunter, and maybe one other series IIRC. Now all I have are this one mentioned, one 20$ gold piece, and a handfull of silver dollars spanning over many years, mostly Morgans & Standing Liberty. I also have some Peace dollars and an assortment of silver bullion rounds.

Oh yeh, and that big mug I keep on the dresser for emptying my pockets of any/all pocket change in the evening when I undress ...... it's slam full of nearly worthless coins of today/the day.

Back